Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The UK is still a part of Europe. And nothing will change in that in the next million years...😁

1920px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Ural

well, in a million year or maybe even sooner, we might move to the middle of Atlantic and be on our own lol😄

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Ich kann mich nicht erinnern, da negativ artikuliert zu haben. Fühlst DU Dich da angesprochen ???

Was die von Ridgerunner hier eingeführte Homosexualität mit Corona zu tun hat ist mir nicht klar.

Ridgerunners beleidigende "Antwort" dazu wurde von Modis gelöscht. Auf die Frage "Fühlst DU Dich angesprochen ??" hat er keine Antwort gegeben.

Also denke ich JA. Ich bin hier relativ neu. Unser umsichtiger und moderater Modi StnCld316 bezeichnete Ridgerunner als "Trump Ass Kisser" er kennt

Ridgerunner offenbar lange und gut. Diese Aussage erscheint nun in völlig neuem Licht. Oft wird Homosexualität durch Scheinleben mit Familie und

Kindern maskiert. Wenn ich Trump so sehe, mit seinen Gesten und den wirren Blick - dann liegt der Verdacht nahe, Trump ist homosexueller Träumer.

Sein ganzes krankhaftes Verhalten gegenüber Menschen deutet darauf hin. "Gleich und gleich gesellt sich gern" - beantwortet auch die Frage warum

Ridgerunner dieses Thema hier einführt. 

Ehrlich, ich habe nichts gegen Homosexuelle, die häufig falsche Erziehung erdulden mußten und fehlgeleitet wurden. Mir gehen Homosexuelle

"am Arsch vorbei" - ich meide den Kontakt mit solche Leuten, die zur Risikogruppe von schlimmen Krankheiten zählen.

Das Corona-Virus ist schon schlimm genug - da verzichte ich gerne auf Homos, die weiteres Unheil in der Welt verbreiten.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

well, in a million year or maybe even sooner, we might move to the middle of Atlantic and be on our own lol😄

You need a gigantic outboard motor for this and an insane amount of nuclear bombs to get the Uk losened from the European continental shelf 😂

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Die Welt muss ihre Augen öffnen, und all dieses Leid muss jetzt gegen China voreingenommen sein. Die Fakten lügen nicht. Jeden Tag mehr Aufdeckung der Wahrheit. 

Auch gegen die USA müssen alle Augen offen bleiben ! Von den USA ist in der Vergangenheit durch gegen Menschen eingesetzte A- und C-Waffen mehr Unheil

für die Welt ausgegangen als von China ! Nicht immer nur mit Finger auf Andere zeigen.

Die USA sind ebenso unglaubwürdig wie China. Wo Corona den tatsächlichen Ursprung hat ist ohne Beweis. Es müssen nicht Fledermäuse und Schlangen sein.

Mit den Tieren leben Menschen viele 100 Jahre zusammen - und nie ist da etwas passiert.

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In that case, sounds like you need to be more concerned about what is happening in your country rather than what is happening in the U.S. 

Can I find out why you take it out on her
You ask a question about the functioning of a country and she simply gives you an intelligent response to the situation
She is not Swedish or American but on the other hand I think that she is better informed than you or me of the world health situation

I don't think I saw her comment on the Americans either
On the other hand, if you are a gentleman, you can apologize and especially thank her for her answer

• Like 3

Damn this is rough thread today. This virus sucks ass !!!! I live in small community of 35,000 people. I will post the most recent update. keep in mind this is area of about 150 mile radius. Total population is about 200,000.

As of 12:00pm Friday afternoon statistics released by the KDHE show, 129 test have been performed throughout the Seward County. Of those 129, 24 individuals test results have come back positive, an increase of 2 over yesterday

Around the area, Stevens County has tested 43 with 3 positive cases, Haskell County has tested 10 with positive 0 cases, Morton County has tested 11 with 2 positive case, Grant County has tested 8 with 0 positive cases, Meade County has tested 7 with 0 positive cases, Ford County has tested 201 with 84 positive cases, and Finney County has tested 133 with 25 positive cases. Beaver County has 1 positive case while Texas County, Ok. has 9 positive tests.

Statewide in Kansas there has been 1705 positive tests, 15,196 negative tests, and 84 deaths related to COVID 19.

Oklahoma has registered a total of 2465 positive test, 31,155 negative tests, 1,331 Oklahomans have been reported to have recovered and 136 deaths have been attributed to the Coronavirus.

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

we will make sure, we are not too close to any land 😄

In that case I recommend to go to space... 
Planets are also difficult. On Moon there is the US flag, on Mars also, Venus the Russian already visited. Saturn is difficult too. The Europeans already have been there. So I guess space is the only "safe" place. 😁