Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

The above was taken from outisde some Michigan state building and the protesters are people demanding their right to do whatever they want regardless of the fact that they will be vectors for transmission. Apparently they stopped traffic in the streets leading to hospitals which hampered paramedics bringing people to ER.

Judging by their age, proximity and stupidity, I doubt any of them will be alive next month - to which I make no further comment.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Maturin said:

The above was taken from outisde some Michigan state building and the protesters are people demanding their right to do whatever they want regardless of the fact that they will be vectors for transmission. Apparently they stopped traffic in the streets leading to hospitals which hampered paramedics bringing people to ER.

Judging by their age, proximity and stupidity, I doubt any of them will be alive next month - to which I make no further comment.

Well then, guess that will stop their protesting 😏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

We ain't  in Europe 🤣

Same message goes if you are not living in the U.S. We can can run our country just fine without direction from outsiders. A lot of those protesters in Michigan were people who are losing their businesses, means of supporting themselves, and their life savings because of the shutdown. 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Same message goes if you are not living in the U.S. We can can run our country just fine without direction from outsiders. A lot of those protesters in Michigan were people who are losing their businesses, means of supporting themselves, and their life savings because of the shutdown. 

Yeah well we all have our problems some more than others in these difficult times.

• Like 2