Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Take care of your own fucking country and get your European nose out of ours. 

Looks like your country is sorting itself out anyway. Darwin would have a field day.

In case you hadn't noticed, this is not the US political shitshow thread. People are commenting about the coronavirus, what I posted is true, if you can't handle that then, I don't know what to say to except take a chill pill. Be civil or get back to your own thread and stop ruining others.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Looks like your country is sorting itself out anyway. Darwin would have a field day.

In case you hadn't noticed, this is not the US political shitshow thread. People are commenting about the coronavirus, what I posted is true, if you can't handle that then, I don't know what to say to except take a chill pill. Be civil or get back to your own thread and stop ruining others.

You are the one who brought up Trump's name. You are the one who brought politics into criticism of the protesters in Michigan. 

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

- Brain dead, check

- Infected, check

- Don't give a damn about infecting others, check

- Single minded and aggressive, check

These people are absolute zombies. Zoom in to this photo from Michigan, it's like a scene from the Walking Dead.  God help everyone else there.

https://imgur.com/Ub7VR33

This is an example of being civil with your comments? :sad:

53 minutes ago, catalonia said:

A piece of crap that can only be seen with a microscope is fucking all of us. We should all learn to be more humble and love each other, regardless of the piece of land in which we live or are born.

I agree.But just 1 point...Viruses can't be seen by conventional microscopes...😉

Apologies for being a smart arse...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one who brought up Trump's name. You are the one who brought politics into criticism of the protesters in Michigan. 

Sorry that I couldn't post a photo of people being so stupid from my country to balance things out. I didn't mention Trump. That's like a red rag for your blinkered ideology and it has become really boring for everyone else.

The photo of the people protesting because they can't do what they want due to the measures Ohio has taken to protect the rest of its citizens has a certain demographic of people in it. If you want to get your panties in a twist because of that then start a new thread about it.  But yeah, please keep going on about if Hilary was in charge and all your other bullshit -but do it somewhere else. Like so many others before, this thread was going great until you started your fuckery.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

This is an example of being civil with your comments? :sad:

It's a figurative description of these people. I won't tell you again, you want to call me out, then do it somewhere else.  Mods, can you please take some fucking action here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Estoy de acuerdo, pero solo 1 punto ... Los microscopios convencionales no pueden ver los virus ... 😉

Disculpas por ser un asno inteligente ...

Sorry for my ignorance, I hope you understand the meaning.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

It's a literal description of these people. I won't tell you again, you want to call me out, then do it somewhere else.  Mods, can you please take some fucking action here.

Calling them zombies is a literal description?

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Calling them zombies is a literal description?

Infected people aggresively acting in a manner that is not sensible or rational that will result in other people getting infected? I meant figurative but what's your point, mate?

• Like 1