Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And where your are gonna move then? To Iceland? Beware I heard they eat strange things there 😂

Mmmm...I love my food, and pretty much eat anything. But I can't say that I salivate at the thought of a German menu...😏

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

In that case I recommend to go to space ... 
Planets are also difficult. On Moon there is the US flag, on Mars also, Venus the Russian already visited. Saturn is difficult too. The Europeans already have been there. So I guess space is the only "safe" place. 😁

we will consider your recommendation along with other suggestions and will take the appropriate action. we will definitely take back control  😀

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Auch gegen die USA müssen alle Augen offen bleiben ! Von den USA ist in der Vergangenheit durch gegen Menschen eingesetzte A- und C-Waffen mehr Unheil

für die Welt ausgegangen als von China ! Nicht immer nur mit Finger auf Andere zeigen.

Die USA sind ebenso unglaubwürdig wie China. Wo Corona den tatsächlichen Ursprung hat ist ohne Beweis. Es müssen nicht Fledermäuse und Schlangen sein.

Mit den Tieren leben Menschen viele 100 Jahre zusammen - und nie ist da etwas passiert.

Some go through life with Blinders on and others chose to Open their Eyes wide open and, see the world for what it really is. I will not play your game here on a real thread about the corona virus. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Can I find out why you take it out on her
You ask a question about the functioning of a country and she simply gives you an intelligent response to the situation
She is not Swedish or American but on the other hand I think that she is better informed than you or me of the world health situation

I don't think I saw her comment on the Americans either
On the other hand, if you are a gentleman, you can apologize and especially thank her for her answer

Sorry, my mistake. I thought I was replying to Maturin.

Just now, StarLight28 said:

Against the USA, all eyes must be kept open! In the past, US A and C weapons have caused more disaster

assumed for the world than from China! Don't always point your finger at others.

The United States is as unbelievable as China. Where Corona has its real origin is without proof. It doesn't have to be bats and snakes.

Humans have lived with animals for many 100 years - and nothing ever happened there.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist and I'm also not much of a scientist.  That being said I do believe this is a case of a virus jumping from animal to human and was unintentional.  I further believe we'll see more of this as man continues be encroach on nature and certain animals' habitat.  There's a price to pay for mans' arrogance in regard to climate and habitat and I think we're only seeing the beginning.  

So do I believe China withheld vital information regarding their outbreak?  Absolutely...  Do I believe the USA completely dropped the ball in preparation for the coming pandemic?  Absolutely...  However, right now is not the time to be running around playing politics and blaming everybody and their mother.  The fact is we are in the middle of a highly contagious, deadly, virus for which there is no vaccine.  Covid-19 don't give a rat's ass if you are Conservative, Christian, Muslim, Liberal, or even a fucking Druid!!!  Can't maybe we put our bullshit politics and religion aside and come together to fight this dam germ??  Sheese people, talk about having priorities in the wrong place...😵:huh:

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, my mistake. I thought I was replying to Maturin.

yes i saw well
This is why it may be better to look before commenting.
I am still waiting for your apologies to her because she is very nice to come and bring us a little light in all this darkness

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist and I'm also not much of a scientist.  That being said I do believe this is a case of a virus jumping from animal to human and was unintentional.  I further believe we'll see more of this as man continues be encroach on nature and certain animals' habitat.  There's a price to pay for mans' arrogance in regard to climate and habitat and I think we're only seeing the beginning.  

So do I believe China withheld vital information regarding their outbreak?  Absolutely...  Do I believe the USA completely dropped the ball in preparation for the coming pandemic?  Absolutely...  However, right now is not the time to be running around playing politics and blaming everybody and their mother.  The fact is we are in the middle of a highly contagious, deadly, virus for which there is no vaccine.  Covid-19 don't give a rat's ass if you are Conservative, Christian, Muslim, Liberal, or even a fucking Druid!!!  Can't maybe we put our bullshit politics and religion aside and come together to fight this dam germ??  Sheese people, talk about having priorities in the wrong place...😵:huh:

👍👍👍x2

38 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Blah blah blah, Hilary, Hilary, HIlary, liberal, liberal, liberal.

If it constantly brays like a jackass, then it's ok to call it a jackass.

To everyone else, what about a vote to get rid of this guy?  This could be a decent thread but it's impossible to start any meaningful conversation because of this jackass.

@StnCld316 is it possible to take a vote to kick someone that is intent on consistently spoiling threads?

I invite Stncld to review today's comments on this thread today and see who started the nastiness.