Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

6 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Going by your lack of knowledge on this subject, which for some reason you keep posting on, you would be the last person that anyone would desire to talk about the strategy of a country that you have never been to and probably could not point out on a map.

If anyone sensible would like to talk about what's happening in my country then feel free to ask but we already waste too many words on this jackass.

And you know nothing about what is happening in the U.S., other than what the biased liberal news media shows you.  Hey Mods, he just called me a jackass.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Depends on how you want to define europe,just how far away do you have to be to not be tagged as europe then?

The UK is still a part of Europe. And nothing will change in that in the next million years...😁

1920px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Ural

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you know nothing about what is happening in the U.S., other than what the biased liberal news media shows you.  Hey Mods, he just called me a jackass.

Blah blah blah, Hilary, Hilary, HIlary, liberal, liberal, liberal.

If it constantly brays like a jackass, then it's ok to call it a jackass.

To everyone else, what about a vote to get rid of this guy?  This could be a decent thread but it's impossible to start any meaningful conversation because of this jackass.

@StnCld316 is it possible to take a vote to kick someone that is intent on consistently spoiling threads?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:
23 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

More so than you, sonny.

No, you just think you do. I live here and you don't.

Actually, I've lived in the same state in the US my entire life, As I
said before, more so than you.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Actually it's not working at all well.  Their infection and death rates far exceed their Scandinavian neighbours and are continuing to climb steeply when most of Europe has levelled off or begun to decline. 

In that case, sounds like you need to be more concerned about what is happening in your country rather than what is happening in the U.S. 

• Like 2

Is it right some States including Texas plan to already roll back the strict measures taken? Looking at todays numbers seems pretty unresponsible to me...

For lifting lockdowns the reprodction rate should be constantly below 1. (Means one person statistacally infects less than one other person) This is the recommendation of the very renowned Robert Koch Institute in Germany who did an amazing job guiding us through the crisis.

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

To everyone else, what about a vote to get rid of this guy?  This could be a decent thread but it's impossible to start any meaningful conversation because of this jackass.

@StnCld316 is it possible to take a vote to kick someone that is intent on consistently spoiling threads?

My vote you have 😉👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Yeah, get rid of anyone who doesn't agree with you. Is that the European group think way?

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, get rid of anyone who doesn't agree with you. Is that the European group think way?

It's not that you don't agree with me, it's that you don't bring any value or erudition to your recycled arguments -  you don't even disagree to any reasonable level that might be called discourse,  you just parrot bullshit.

You repeat yourself constantly, to the point that you have become a parody of yourself. You are an aggressive, nasty piece of work and most importantly, you stifle the conversations of the more rational members of this forum with your bullshit.

CC would be better without you, it really is that simple. Sorry mate.

• Like 3