Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

31 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

You no longer know? You who are at the origin of probably 50% of the OFF put for violation of your moral here!

Lol that made me laugh.Did you count? Maybe it was 49 or 51? Just joking. It's not my moral it's the one from VHTV. If you don't like it here you can complain: [email protected]

0310 Now there are all the "usual suspects" there PLUS Athena and Apollo BUT without Lydia and Loki. I call that strange but no doubt they will appear soon enough. 

0328 Loki and Lydia have appeared with the other lady and older guy from earlier in the night.

0344 And now another new couple arrive; there must be somewhere around 7 or 8 couples there now hence the reason for the inflatable mattress in the workroom.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete the current activity.
  • Like 1

pero no lo van hacer aquí, mirar los twist ya estuvieron todos en alguna casa diferente hace cuatro horas, hicieron la fiesta todos hasta la profesora de ingles y al acabar han regresado al apartamento.

15 minutes ago, qaza said:

porque no han estado mira henry?

When they are invited to an apartment there is no problem, everyone are friends, at the moment those guests get their own apartment start the competition or fight even against their own managers or supposed friends for the views and money they can earn relative to each other. At that time there are no longer any friends on this site! Since they got their own apartment, have you seen Lidia and Loki visit Mira and Henry again? No, and so it is with the vast majority...