B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

Il y a 16 heures, Noldus a dit :

The agreement in April 2017 meant that I would not publish more pictures or videos.
They open up blocked credit cards, IP addresses and my new email address.

in December 2019, when i renewed my half yearly subscription i came as mentioned, in way to submit with wrong email address due to a autofill i missed. The address (user id) that was entered is still blocked by RLC and they would not change it to the one I use today.

You can say I paid them off, because I think I was up to 4-5 expulsions at the end (Easter 2017), with subsequent new monthly subscription

Thanks for your detailed explanation, Noldus.

How I wish they work this hard to screen the girls and ensure that the content from them are 'pleasing' to most if not all of their paying audience.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Thanks for your detailed explanation, Noldus. How I wish they work this hard to screen the girls and ensure that the content from them are 'pleasing' to most if not all of their paying audience.

that will never happen because they care about the wrong people!!

sorry to see that the only reason to be rlc customers now, i.e. lesbian shows between Alexandra and Bonnie, are over ....
he hoped to have them both naked with sexy heels, strapon, fisting.
instead we have a lot of boredom here too.
the rest is now really unwatchable.
even leora is irritating.
the other apartments to be closed all.
the only one who would have a little chance is Martina but here too Alberto is too much censorship.

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Bonnie and Alex yum yum :biggrin:

Ever since this apartment went to visit the Big house on the hill it has not been the same around here, I would say actually a little disappointing these days and quite flat without any excitement other than all the fighting they have been doing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ever since this apartment went to visit the Big house on the hill it has not been the same around here, I would say actually a little disappointing these days and quite flat without any excitement other than all the fighting they have been doing.

I find that this apartment is always very interesting because it shows that there can be ups and downs in a married couple like Alexandra and Lucian
and I feel like the relationship between Bonnie and Rama has gotten even stronger since the start of their adventure at B5
There is always an attraction between Bonnie and Alexandra, a few days ago they had a good intimate moment in the shower after playing sports together
But especially what is really nice, is that the two couples are often together to watch TV or to smoke, it is still more fun to have that than what we had before, when the couples ignored each other completely

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I guess it takes all kinds of voyeurs(people watchers) to make this world go around, only thing is it doesn't cost so damn much money 400 plus dollars a year to be a people watcher, I am voyeur and my excitement comes from being a fly on the wall. This fly likes to see so much than more than what we have seen lately from these two couples, so much promise and now flat like a pancake ever since they went to B-4. Leora and Malia are blowing the girls and thier guys off of top cam daily and nightly and sometimes relegated them to almost no top cam time. Nothing surprising and nothing new from them lately, just the same nightly routine.