Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

13 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Yes, sir, you are absolutely right, as I said before, I read on another cat a guy who would have heard that she had met a Russian guy in Prague for the one she fell in love. And I also said on Saturday the 23rd she is in love with a new guy. It can't be texting from Paul

her at this hour because of the timelaps between them. Yes, I also noticed the smile, it's a smile you have when you are in love.

maybe she can realize that everything comes to an end and she starts looking for a plan B. she can look for someone who will support her financially so that she no longer supports Paul financially

she's smart enough to realize that the direction her show is taking is toward a pathetic end. and especially since she reads all the quotes here, and she doesn't seem to care

never had as many negative comments as before

Too bad she pulls Malia down, too, because Malia had such a beautiful ascent in this room

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Yes Sir you´re absolutely right,as I have said before,I read on a another chat a guy that had heard her saying that she had meet a russian guy in Prague that she has fallen for.And I also said it on saturday 23 she is in love with a new guy.It can´t be Paul texting

her at this hour because of the timelaps between them.Yes I´ve also noticed the smile,it´s a smile you have when you´re in love.

Masterchef56, you may be right. I remember listening to Leora’s and Paul Skype conversation a couple weeks ago at night around the time when the Corona virus started to peak in Russia and a couple disgruntled Russian doctors committed suicide by jumping out of hospital windows after complaining about how poorly the Russian government was responding to the crisis, which Leora and Paul were discussing. During their conversation Leora told Paul not to take any chances traveling due to the lockdown. Near the end of their conversation she commented that there’s a chance they may not see each other again, which Paul responded with silence. Maybe she was preparing him for the ensuing breakup that may be in their future. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I think RLC realized a while ago that too many viewers weren’t subscribing because there was enough free cams available where the occupants were giving away too many of the goods for free, such as when Leora use to bate in the living room or guest room in her previous apartment. I imagine if they wanted to they could put Leora and Malia’s balcony or kitchen as a free to view cam because there is almost zero likelihood that anything that would happen on those cams that would cannibalize potential new memberships.

Back in the day when they had the cam in Russia, I was lucky enough that they had the guest room and part of the living room free, and it used to kind of bug me sometimes when Leora would start bating and abruptly stopped, and go right to the bedroom, and that was one of the reasons I signed up, but there are many more reasons also, but that was the main reason and based on what's Happening Now, I feel extremely bad for anyone that signs up now, and see that this is the new normal for this apartment, and it's really, really sad

26 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Masterchef56, you may be right. I remember listening to Leora’s and Paul Skype conversation a couple weeks ago at night around the time when the Corona virus started to peak in Russia and a couple disgruntled Russian doctors committed suicide by jumping out of window after complaining about how poorly the Russian government was responding to the crisis, which the two of them were discussing. During their conversation Leora told Paul not to take any chances traveling due to the lockdown. Near the end of their conversation she commented that there’s a chance they may not see each other again, which Paul responded with silence. Maybe she was preparing him for the ensuing breakup that may be in their future. 

So I take it you must understand the Russian language then Joe ?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So I take it you must understand the Russian language then Joe ?

Nicholas you could always use an app that helps you translate russian to english,I do,I use google but you have take it for what it is,sometimes the translation could be a little odd but you get a clue anyway.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Nicholas you could always use an app that helps you translate russian to english,I do,I use google but you have take it for what it is,sometimes the translation could be a little odd but you get a clue anyway.

I understand and realize that and are well aware of google translate as well as that there are other various websites where similar services can be located and acquired by way of apps. But a majority of the sites only offer language translation of print or text dialogue...and a few that actually claim to offer translation of actual verbal communications are pretty much quite on the pricey side.

Listening to someone elses conversation on Skype would likely require somewhat of a knowledge of the language being spoken in the conversation...or if not...then a language verbal translation software that would probably be fairly costly.

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

there's also google translate which will pick up audio and translate it to text, not perfect either.

• Like 2

Leave it to me to pay for a membership the week the girls are on their periods. well, knowing there maybe someone new in Leora's life, you think at some point we might be introduced to this new 'friend'? Since I don't think or believe any further sexualness will happen between the girls. 

16 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

Leave it to me to pay for a membership the week the girls are on their periods. well, knowing there maybe someone new in Leora's life, you think at some point we might be introduced to this new 'friend'? Since I don't think or believe any further sexualness will happen between the girls. 

No,not as long Malia is there.It would be very akward for her if Leora will bring in this new friend and how will she explain why there is cameras in the appartment,don´t you think?So no I don´t think so.