Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Thanks but I am okay, I just have to be more of a silent Observer, and even though I love commenting on this forum, I really have to be smart enough to start staring my comments more towards what's being talked about, at that specific time, and I guess it wouldn't hurt me to try to be more positive, because it's definitely not fun to be laughed at or talked down to

OK, I hear what you are saying, and once again I’m sorry if you found my remark unsuitable...It really was light hearted banter and not meant to be interpreted any other way....I shall certainly be more careful in what I write in responding to your comments in future should the occasion arise. 😸

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Hands up be honest who was beating off at the massage 😇session

🙋‍♀️I was ... I was cleaning the house hahaha😂 ... Apart from the jokes I did not find it exciting ... If Leora was in her bedroom and Malia in another room it would have been perhaps more exciting and better ... Never a look among them, even Malia turned and turned her back to Leora who was still touching herself ... I couldn't even say for sure if Malia reached orgasm or not .... A bit chilly as ... session ... I would say for my taste .. good start ended badly ....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

OK, I hear what you are saying, and once again I’m sorry if you found my remark unsuitable...It really was light hearted banter and not meant to be interpreted any other way....I shall certainly be more careful in what I write in responding to your comments in future should the occasion arise. 😸

Hey just keep being yourself, I will adjust, and thanks so much for your response

• Like 1

good afternoon beautiful girls so cute so good so darling  

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

good afternoon 

good evening 

Good Morning 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀🔭🏍️

A great happy day with joy 

🐈😘

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

🙋‍♀️I was ... I was cleaning the house hahaha😂 ... Apart from the jokes I did not find it exciting ... If Leora was in her bedroom and Malia in another room it would have been perhaps more exciting and better ... Never a look among them, even Malia turned and turned her back to Leora who was still touching herself ... I couldn't even say for sure if Malia reached orgasm or not .... A bit chilly as ... session ... I would say for my taste .. good start ended badly ....

Malia was quite lazy, inexperienced, she did not get anywhere. When Malia and Leora are lightly rubbing each other, they do not show any expressions that they would get excited and enjoy, there is not much sexual in their touching. But surprise, surprise, Leora´s pussy was very wet after the rubbing, and Leora decided to take advantage of that by bating. I wish she had given Malia the opportunity to finish her by putting her fingers for the first time into the wet pussy, not just shyly on top of the labia. Maybe we will see that one day. Malia´s anatomy is somewhat different, I do not know if she can easily reach orgasm.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Calle said:

Malia was quite lazy, inexperienced, she did not get anywhere. When Malia and Leora are lightly rubbing each other, they do not show any expressions that they would get excited and enjoy, there is not much sexual in their touching. But surprise, surprise, Leora´s pussy was very wet after the rubbing, and Leora decided to take advantage of that by bating. I wish she had given Malia the opportunity to finish her by putting her fingers for the first time into the wet pussy, not just shyly on top of the labia. Maybe we will see that one day. Malia´s anatomy is somewhat different, I do not know if she can easily reach orgasm.

has one girl ever faced the other girl while they bate?  if not, it would be a good show if Leora spread her legs and told Malia to sit in front of her and watch her bate....do you think the fans would like something like that??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

🙋‍♀️ Estaba ... estaba limpiando la casa jajaja 😂 ... Aparte de las bromas, no me pareció emocionante ... Si Leora estuviera en su habitación y Malia en otra habitación, tal vez hubiera sido más emocionante y mejor ... Nunca una mirada entre ellos, incluso Malia se volvió y le dio la espalda a Leora, que todavía se tocaba ... Ni siquiera podía decir con certeza si Malia alcanzó el orgasmo o no ... Un poco fría como. ... sesión ... diría para mi gusto ... un buen comienzo terminó mal ...

Hello sexy girl ... a long time without reading ...
I agree with you in everything ... you are very observant .. hahaha
What caught my attention is that Leora has the ends of her hair open ... I think she needs to go to the hairdresser ... hahaha ....
I think I am not a very normal person .... I observe silly things ... I should look more at her private parts ... hahaha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

yesterday was an entertaining day ... video with her friend Sasha ... to congratulate her on her birthday ... it was a detail on Leora's part ... it was a different and fun night with a happy ending ... hahaha

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello sexy girl ... a long time without reading ...
I agree with you in everything ... you are very observant .. hahaha
What caught my attention is that Leora has the ends of her hair open ... I think she needs to go to the hairdresser ... hahaha ....
I think I am not a very normal person .... I observe silly things ... I should look more at her private parts ... hahaha

She went and had the ends of her hair cut last week Raul...You didn’t notice that though did you...haha😹 Keep well..

• Like 4