Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It might be time to start monopoly proceeding's against Facebook, Twitter, and Google..... just like what happened to Standard Oil, Carnegie Steel, J.P Morgan back in the early 1900's and what they did to Ma Bell in the late 70's and early 80's...... I actually see no difference in these monopoly's, and they should be broken up just like all monopoly's have been in the past. They have become to big for their own good.

They can do away with Social Media.  I rarely use it so I will never miss it.  If any family member wants to send me a picture they can e-Mail it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It might be time to start monopoly proceeding's against Facebook, Twitter, and Google..... just like what happened to Standard Oil, Carnegie Steel, J.P Morgan back in the early 1900's and what they did to Ma Bell in the late 70's and early 80's...... I actually see no difference in these monopoly's, and they should be broken up just like all monopoly's have been in the past. They have become to big for their own good.

I'm all for that!!

Especially Google has become much too powerful. Amazon is also becoming a real problem. But this shouldn't happen because they're not following Trump politically, but because it's important for the society that companies continue to be competitive with each other and that there are no monopolies.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm all for that!!

Especially Google has become much too powerful. Amazon is also becoming a real problem. But this shouldn't happen because they're not following Trump politically, but because it's important for the society that companies continue to be competitive with each other and that there are no monopolies.

Wow I agree with you for once. It has nothing to do with President Trump. I myself have been put in FB jail, and Banned for week from twitter because I am Independent Conservative who is a free thinker and says what he feels.. I was bashing China for unleashing the rona virus on the world on twitter and they banned me for that. Got put in FB jail for sharing a a post my son made about gun rights and the squad.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Wow I agree with you for once. It has nothing to do with President Trump. I myself have been put in FB jail, and Banned for week from twitter because I am Independent Conservative who is a free thinker and says what he feels.. 

This is not the reason for me to dislike facebook. There must be alternatives and legislation that allows the consumer to retain control over their own data. Many people do not realize at all how much power there is in all this knowledge. This is really a greatly underestimated danger.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

They don't do that either, they just put the user policy through which applies to everyone.

Seriously: Trump has claimed that children cannot get Covid-19. That's a straight-up lie.

Why didn't they remove the video of Rep. James Clyburn calling Trump Mussolini? Is that not hate speech?

Two years ago I posted the following comment on CNN's Facebook page, "CNN is no longer the Clinton News Network, it is now the Comedy News Network and all the reporters who work there are clowns."  The next day when I attempted to log into my Facebook account I received a message saying my account had been deactivated . When I clicked another screen to learn why I was deactivated I was told that I was not who I said I was on the account. My account had my real name and my photo.  FB said if I sent them a copy of my drivers license, birth certificate, or passport to prove who I was they would reactivate my account.

On 8/7/2020 at 8:19 PM, Thestarider said:

qoute "Basically they are immune because they have such strong immune systems"

What do think immune means, if not, "...children cannot get Covid-19"?

immune [ih-myoon]

1. protected from a disease or the like, as by inoculation.
  2. of or relating to the production of antibodies or lymphocytes that can react with a specific antigen:
    immune reaction.
  3. exempt or protected
  4. not responsive or susceptible to
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

What do think immune means, if not, "...children cannot get Covid-19"?

immune [ih-myoon]

1. protected from a disease or the like, as by inoculation.
  2. of or relating to the production of antibodies or lymphocytes that can react with a specific antigen:
    immune reaction.
  3. exempt or protected
  4. not responsive or susceptible to

Nahhhh c'mon man. He did not say they were, he said the key word here that is Basically. I think you should look at the definition of basically instead of immune. Once again you are just spinning it how you want it to sound, just like the Main Stream Media does.

Children of all ages can become ill with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). But most kids who are infected typically don't become as sick and some might not show any symptoms at all. While all children are capable of getting the virus that causes COVID-19, Children also rarely experience severe illness with COVID-19. Despite many large outbreaks around the world, very few children have died.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/8/2020 at 9:14 PM, Thestarider said:

Children of all ages can become ill with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). But most kids who are infected typically don't become as sick and some might not show any symptoms at all. While all children are capable of getting the virus that causes COVID-19, Children also rarely experience severe illness with COVID-19. Despite many large outbreaks around the world, very few children have died.

None of that has anything to do with what he said and to be clear, I'm
only talking about the quote you posted. He was only talking about
kids being immune from the virus, not what might or might not happen
once they were infected. In truth, kids are not immune from this virus,
basically or any other way.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:14 PM, Thestarider said:

He did not say they were, he said the key word here that is Basically.

He's the one who put the spin on what he said in the first place, with
the word, basically. He gave himself an out, plausible deniability, in
case anyone said he claimed kids were immune. But, his intent was
to have everyone believe that kids are immune to this virus. That's
how he operates. He manipulates, spins, denies, lies, anything but
tell the truth. It's like Stone said, if he ever told the truth, his tongue
would shrivel up and fall right out of his mouth.

Chances are, if you stopped 100 random people on the street and
asked them what he said, the vast majority, if not every one of them
would say, he said kids are immune to the virus, which is exactly
what he wants people to think.

• Like 2

On 8/9/2020 at 12:36 AM, letsdothis said:

None of that has anything to do with what he said and to be clear, I'm
only talking about the quote you posted. He was only talking about
kids being immune from the virus, not what might or might not happen
once they were infected. In truth, kids are not immune from this virus,
basically or any other way.

He's the one who put the spin on what he said in the first place, with
the word, basically. He gave himself an out, plausible deniability, in
case anyone said he claimed kids were immune. But, his intent was
to have everyone believe that kids are immune to this virus. That's
how he operates. He manipulates, spins, denies, lies, anything but
tell the truth. It's like Stone said, if he ever told the truth, his tongue
would shrivel up and fall right out of his mouth.

Chances are, if you stopped 100 random people on the street and
asked them what he said, the vast majority, if not every one of them
would say, he said kids are immune to the virus, which is exactly
what he wants people to think.

Now you are a mind reader?