Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

Il y a 6 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

The Union Jack rug seems a bit... odd,

Ere!  What's wrong with a Union Jack rug???   I personally think it's brilliant!😝  A nice sophisticated touch 🤣

No seriously!  I think I've heard it said before they would LOVE to visit London.  Why ANYONE would, is beyond me?..  Much better towns, cities and friendly villages elsewhwere in the UK.  Damn!  Sounding like a travel agent again.  Anyway they have done a really good job of tidying away the cables, nick-nacks and souvenirs and it's all becoming a much better place to live in.  They just needed a bit of time.  It must have been a tiring and stressful few weeks for them. 

Bravo girls, you're winning. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Ere!  What's wrong with a Union Jack rug???   I personally think it's brilliant!😝  A nice sophisticated touch 🤣

We just need to be thankful the rug is the Union Jack and no one has any issues of walking on it.

A couple of years ago in one the apartments there was a Old Glory rug and some people took huge offence, and the managers had to tell the participants to remove the rug.

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

We just need to be thankful the rug is the Union Jack and no one has any issues of walking on it.

A couple of years ago in one the apartments there was a Old Glory rug and some people took huge offence, and the managers had to tell the participants to remove the rug.

Not hard to guess WHO was offended by it... 🙈😂

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@moos54 So you’ll remove my defense but not their offense to me. Figures! 

Unlike you, they do not insult anyone and do not give a name to attack a separate person
You're the only one who takes it personally when they can talk to anyone

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh so because there is no name there is no insult implied towards me? That’s dim on your part. 

Like I said, you're the only one who takes things personally when they're not targeting specific people, they might even talk about me in the end

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, they did target me. You just don’t get it cause you’re not paying attention and you want to keep your place in the club that you like to visit regularly. That’s how it works. For reals! 
You are a biased moderator. It’s really that simple. 

unfortunately i don't have time to argue with you because i have to go to work

you know where to go if you want to complain about my actions and my choices as a moderator

Have a good day

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Robs got a rug!!! He takes it off every night before he goes to bed😊

20 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

BUT YOU SEE YOU NEEDED MY FIRE TO HEAT UP THE CONTENTS OF YOUR TIN😄👍

Tin? What tin? Tin didn't come along for 1000s of years after rubbing
sticks together and stone and flint. And besides, that's what stone
and flint are for, making fire.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Tin? What tin? Tin didn't come along for 1000s of years after rubbing
sticks together and stone and flint. And besides, that's what stone
and flint are for, making fire.🤣🤣🤣

Good morning buddy👍,Believe this or not but when I posted you on this subject I said to myself "Let's is gonna come right back at me on the "tin"subject😁so what took you so long pal😀

According to Fred and Wilma they use flint for arrowheads,knives,axes as well as for making fire.👍

They dropped by last night for a blether👍😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Robs got a rug!!! He takes it off every night before he goes to bed😊

How do you know he has a merkin? Should we all be worried? 😂😂😂

• Confused 1