Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for clearing that up. If someone could delete everything, they might regret it later. Hows everything? Its been super hot here but I like the heat. My parents have a pool that I can use. Take care!

Don't mention you were wearing a bikini or you'll give jj a heart attack😁😁👍

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You and your clan really liked to to accuse other members here of being alias accounts of me and then proceeded to treat them as if they were me. How does it feel now to realize you were wrong? Care to apologize to Jonno in particular?

@scotty3 @Jonno @Morrison just to name a few.

and what's the proof that they are not yours ? you could be using a VPN to hide your IP address when logging in with those accounts. there is no way for Stn to know how many sub accounts you actually have. so no, no apology from me. 

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

i use multiple devices to log into cc. ask your friend jabbath or even nack, i'm not that savvy about computers. a while back i asked stncld if he knew about all of my accounts and in 2 seconds he pegged them all. oh well, ok then, be that person, but you're wrong.

I don't think I am. 

i just notice it so i want to point out how much bad vhtv "content" become.

if you go to archives 2019 July, daily is around 110 vid, now if you go to archives for July in 2020 max is 40 and the lowest is 6. i guess this shows the scale of  how low we got, we are not talking anymore about "its summer and always in summer it is slow blah blah blah blah..."

anyway why Isa and Barts videos are being deleted i notice some partys and the threesomes are gone 😕 😕 😕

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

if you go to archives 2019 July, daily is around 110 vid, now if you go to archives for July in 2020 max is 40 and the lowest is 6.

I had noticed a steady decline even from before. If you look in past weeks and months, you can definitely see a noticeable difference in the lack of activity based on the number of videos being saved. The majority of these tenants are just not interesting.

• Like 2

On 8/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jj, thank you for that. Especially the hot under the collar part!. I'll be 30 later this year and comments like yours and from people I worked with make me feel young. How are you doing, everything good on your end?

😀

sunset_wine_happy_birthday_wine_meme1.jpg

• Like 1