Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

you can thank squish and bluewinner and moos54. i was ready to leave here for good, but nope, that isnt enough for them. they have to keep up the hatred of other people alive and so i am back. 

What have I done again?
I put a knife under your throat so that you log on again to CC, is that what you're accusing me of?
You know Amy, if your real intention was to leave and never come back, you would have deleted the forum link from your favorites, which doesn't seem to be the case
So stop making excuses to justify your actions

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

no, i was prepared to accept being deleted by the admin. i asked for it and if he had done it sooner i would be gone. the unfortunate truth that this club intends to continue to cast hate on other members because of me drew me back into the picture. the better question for you is who do you serve and how far are you willing to use your power and authority to aid jabbaths club members need to hate other members who dont fit their mindset? you are biased and your selfish need for access trumps your duties as an objective, neutral moderator of a forum. to put it in todays language, youre a bad cop. 

OK if you say so
I wouldn't go further on the subject

but as I already said, nobody forces you to connect to the forum, so if you do it is that you want to
What does it matter if your account is deleted, don't tell me you're just coming to find out if your account still exists
I am convinced that if this were the case, you would have already created a new account

it's too easy to accuse others to justify one's own actions

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

no, i was prepared to accept being deleted by the admin. i asked for it and if he had done it sooner i would be gone. the unfortunate truth that this club intends to continue to cast hate on other members because of me drew me back into the picture. the better question for you is who do you serve and how far are you willing to use your power and authority to aid jabbaths club members need to hate other members who dont fit their mindset? you are biased and your selfish need for access trumps your duties as an objective, neutral moderator of a forum. to put it in todays language, youre a bad cop. 

Opinions vary amy3

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When will you clean that topic so it is about VHTV again and not about the hurt pride of some forum member who can't stop talking about the same things again and again?

When you two decide to act like adults instead of forum trolls.

• Thanks 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Explain to me please how Jabb is acting like a forum troll. I'd love to hear this... and please give examples.

Read about forum trolls and you find the answers your looking for misc.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I’ll take what I can get. Close all the VHTV clubs, admin deletes my account. Stncld doesn’t let me create another one and it’s over. Simple! What will they do? Nothing! Continue to ruin your forum by stealing it and hiding it and making themselves the owners of your forum 

Opinions vary amy3

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I learned my lesson. No more posts from me in public forums for now.

That is it run hide ...HAHA, and don't contribute to the forum community that is answer right ? Are you a rooster who crows or a hen that clucks now that is the real question Jabbath.

See the source image

See the source image