Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To be honest this is what I think of most of the Leora fans here.

It seems to me that for some of them Leora is a kind of substitute for a actual GF.

It seems to me that you may not be a substitute, but an actual candidate for someone who may be in need of phsychological help. Anyone who continuously pays for something for enough months that has turned into more than a year and quite possibly multiple years, and yet continuosly bitches and complains about what they have been continuing to pay for, is quite likely a good candidate for being in need of such help.

• Like 7

Just now, Pepe said:

Look Alladino this one is offering you a hand. You two can have a circle jerk and give your own hand a rest.

Just speculation.

What a child like and homophobic insult.

It seems my assumption with Leora being a replacement for a actual GF for most of her fans is correct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It seems to me that you may not be a substitute, but an actual candidate for someone who may be in need of phsychological help. Anyone who continuously pays for something for enough months that has turned into more than a year and quite possibly multiple years, and yet continuosly bitches and complains about what they have been continuing to pay for, is quite likely a good candidate for being in need of such help.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Umm yeah.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

What a child like and homophobic insult.

It seems my assumption with Leora being a replacement for a actual GF for most of her fans is correct.

I have nothing against homosexuality you're good in my book.

Just speculation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just spare a thought...

Today in Croydon London a police officer was cold bloodily shot dead in a police station by a low life..

Will America erupt in support?

Will Lewis Hamilton take the knee to him?

Will Ashley Banjo and Diversity do a dance for him?

Will Alesha Dixon wear a gold necklace for him?

Will the premier League hold a minutes silence and take the knee ?before every football match?

Will they fuck...Because it’s all one sided bullshit.

Seen that on our news Sad. They should have finished off the low life there and then !!

• Like 4