Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

On 10/4/2020 at 10:39 AM, daniel_8218 said:

they are coughing. it seems they got coronavirus!

* I haven't seen them showing any signs of illness, but I don't watch them 24/7, so you may just be right.  It wouldn't surprise me if they had Covid - it's particularly prevalent in Spain/Catalonia at the moment. 😦

6 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* I haven't seen them showing any signs of illness, but I don't watch them 24/7, so you may just be right.  It wouldn't surprise me if they had Covid - it's particularly prevalent in Spain/Catalonia at the moment. 😦

It seems unlikely. I dont think they would be going out if they were infected. Here where I am you have to self isolate for 14 days if you come down with the virus.

21 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

It seems unlikely. I dont think they would be going out if they were infected. Here where I am you have to self isolate for 14 days if you come down with the virus.

The way Martina has been sniffing around the apartment, I would bet good money that she has it. She seems to have mild symptoms so she probably didn't get tested. Fourteen day quarantine is voluntary so you'd be surprised how little people stick to it. Carla and Yanai didn't for example. 

She has been going out a lot more so it was only a matter of time til she got it.

Hace 52 minutos, AntEater dijo:

Por la forma en que Martina ha estado husmeando por el apartamento, apostaría mucho dinero a que lo tiene. Parece tener síntomas leves, por lo que probablemente no se hizo la prueba. La cuarentena de catorce días es voluntaria, por lo que se sorrenderá de la poca gente que se apega a ella. Carla y Yanai no lo hicieron, por ejemplo. 

Ella ha estado saliendo mucho más, así que era solo cuestión de tiempo hasta que lo consiguiera.

la cuarentena es voluntaria si has estado en contacto con alguien que tiene el covid, pero el test te salio negativa.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Maybe they could just go on a drive by down the street and wave to their friends...😏

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

The way Martina has been sniffing around the apartment, I would bet good money that she has it. She seems to have mild symptoms so she probably didn't get tested. Fourteen day quarantine is voluntary so you'd be surprised how little people stick to it. Carla and Yanai didn't for example. 

She has been going out a lot more so it was only a matter of time til she got it.

Sniffing isn't a Covid symptom...she needs some other signs

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sniffing isn't a Covid symptom...she needs some other signs

Not necessarily. She could be completely asymptomatic and still have covid, but in my opinion sniffing is the most common sign of covid I have seen so far. It's a very distinct constant sniffle (the same one Martina has) that I've been noticing a lot since March. Probably just in my head, Marxsolita said her test came back negative so maybe she doesn't have it, but I'd still bet it was a false negative.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Not necessarily. She could be completely asymptomatic and still have covid, but in my opinion sniffing is the most common sign of covid I have seen so far. It's a very distinct constant sniffle (the same one Martina has) that I've been noticing a lot since March. Probably just in my head, Marxsolita said her test came back negative so maybe she doesn't have it, but I'd still bet it was a false negative.

Sorry, you're right Ant...There are quite a few symptoms, sniffing being one of them, I was just thinking about the common symptoms our government keep throwing at us like Temperature, constant cough and loss of taste/smell. Mrs Naga works in a school so can you imagine the number of young kids who are gonna have the snivels at this time of the year...it's going to be a nightmare to manage...🥴

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry, you're right Ant...There are quite a few symptoms, sniffing being one of them, I was just thinking about the common symptoms our government keep throwing at us like Temperature, constant cough and loss of taste/smell. Mrs Naga works in a school so can you imagine the number of young kids who are gonna have the snivels at this time of the year...it's going to be a nightmare to manage...🥴

That's crazy, I can't even imagine how they're going to get by in the schools, it's going to be a long winter for sure. Hope you and your family stay safe and healthy!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, AntEater said:

No necesariamente. Ella podría estar completamente asintomática y aún tener covid, pero en mi opinión, olfatear es el signo más común de covid que he visto hasta ahora. Es un lloriqueo constante muy distinto (el mismo que tiene Martina) que he notado mucho desde marzo. Probablemente solo en mi cabeza, Marxsolita dijo que su prueba resultó negativa, así que tal vez ella no la tenga, pero apuesto a que fue un falso negativo.

prueba rapida negativa, 2 test PCR negativos. probablemente sea alergia, estamos en plena epoca de alergias, sobre todo que ha llovido poco (moquillo + ojos llorosos = alergia)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1