Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

I wish i knew spanish, all i can do is watch how they act to try and figure things out, RLC should ask Martina to go upto the cameras and explain things in English for us watching.
would be cool to see her talking English

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dont horry,i catch some of the recent argument between them and is just daily stuff issues.Nothing to serious.

Perhaps youre right. Perhaps I read more into it than there was. But judging from Albertos reaction in the kitchen it didnt seem all that trivial.

11 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Perhaps youre right. Perhaps I read more into it than there was. But judging from Albertos reaction in the kitchen it didnt seem all that trivial.

Its mostly the usual horries we all have,bills to pay,also some stress for their pet being passing tuff days,and some other daily things.From what i listened(i catch part of their last argument)was just this type of stuff.Maybe the discusse about other things in balcony(that we cant see neither listen).

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its mostly the usual horries we all have,bills to pay,also some stress for their pet being passing tuff days,and some other daily things.From what i listened(i catch part of their last argument)was just this type of stuff.Maybe the discusse about other things in balcony(that we cant see neither listen).

Thanks for explaining, us non-spanish speakers need someone around to hold our hands through this!

58 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure she already has one or both of those.  Alberto doesn't sound like he can satisfy her!!

The thing I like the most about Alberto is the fact that he seems to have no idea how much he is actually punching above his weight in this relationship 😉 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robbo56 said:

The thing I like the most about Alberto is the fact that he seems to have no idea how much he is actually punching above his weight in this relationship 😉 

If you mean having Martina, I agree with you.  I think it's an arranged relationship solely to be on RLC.  I think they would both rather have sex on camera then get an honest job.  I don't believe that Martina works or has ever worked.  Of course this is pure speculation on my part.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

Everytime I see them together, I wonder how did this happen 😅 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2