Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

NO, all the others are no different.  It's simply a job to them and what you or anyone else see is just part of the job, there is no feelings, no love, and no reality.  You know this already Rob, so why you f@cking with me LOL.

Lol ok pal only pulling your pisser lol. Must admit i do have a little snigger how so many here make many of them out to be poor lost souls and all the love stories and heart breaking split ups etc etc. :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol ok pal only pulling your pisser lol. Must admit i do have a little snigger how so many here make many of them out to be poor lost souls and all the love stories and heart breaking split ups etc etc:biggrin:

LOL It's rather sad actually.  I used to be one of those people years ago but after not renewing for going on 4 years, nothing has changed by what is read on this forum.  It's always the same shit...different day!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL It's rather sad actually.  I used to be one of those people years ago but after not renewing for going on 4 years, nothing has changed by what is read on this forum.  It's always the same shit...different day!!

Haha yeah i used to be a sad bugger like you many many years ago when i was an avid follower of RLC. Used to sit for fucking hours literally watching fuckall then you would suddenly get a glimpse of panty and that was so wonderful lol.

Hey Harley do you remember Nina & Kira had some party business and they would spend hours blowing up fucking balloons with helium i guess and had them all all over the ceiling with their strings hanging down lol. So funny but looking back now i hate to admit i was bloody watching it lol.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Haha yeah i used to be a sad bugger like you many many years ago when i was an avid follower of RLC. Used to sit for fucking hours literally watching fuckall then you would suddenly get a glimpse of panty and that was so wonderful lol.

I would take those days...any day!!

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey Harley do you remember Nina & Kira had some party business and they would spend hours blowing up fucking balloons with helium i guess and had them all all over the ceiling with their strings hanging down lol. So funny but looking back now i hate to admit i was bloody watching it lol.

I actually do remember that and I, like you, watched it with anticipation lol.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:59 AM, hexagon said:

come on guys, they work well together. lay off Alberto!
We all just secretly want to be him

* As far as I can perceive, M&A seem to genuinely love each other, and get on well together.  They seem an innocuous couple.  Alberto comes across as just an everyday guy.  Looks-wise, Martina's OK, but I feel she's just a tad overrated.  I have to be honest, I did prefer the couple who occupied the flat, before them.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:38 AM, Harry1949 said:

This weekend is their National Day in Spain.  I wonder if she has gone home to celebrate with her family.

* If she supports Catalonian independence, it's unlikely she'll be celebrating Spain's National Day.  Of course, she may come from some other region of Spain.

• Like 1