Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

Hace 3 horas, Scottish Republic dijo:

* Si apoya la independencia de Cataluña, es poco probable que celebre el Día Nacional de España. Por supuesto, puede provenir de alguna otra región de España.

They are Valencians and as I am Catalan I don't think they support independence...but please let's not go down the road of politics.

• Thanks 1

I remember, shortly after Martina/Alberto got on RLC.  Momma & Poppa Martina visited from the village Martina comes from.  It was a hilarious weekend.  Momma spent the first hour going from room to room, peering in all the Cams, as if she might see who was on the other end.  It was fairly clear (even though I do not speak the language) that Poppa and Alberto do not see eye to eye on things.  They spent several days in silence each on their own end of the couch.

Apparently some blabber mouth in the village spilled the beans to a number of people that you could see Martina/Alberto doing their thing on a website and the parents came to investigate it.  According to a fellow Chatter, who understands spanish, at the end of it, the parents said to do what you have to do, but Momma requested that they not have sex in the living room.  LOL! That lasted for a few weeks.  Now that is real life!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

M&A have good taste in a lot of things but come one..Two and an half mens series..GIF by Golden Globes.Put some really good series like Seinfeld..cosmo kramer drinking GIF

While I love Seinfeld, the actress who plays Berta in TAAHM, Conchata Ferrell, passed away today so maybe they are reminiscing.

Charlie Sheen Nn GIF by Nick At NiteCharlie Sheen Nn GIF by Nick At Nite

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Martina Cesar Milan is not a good person to get advice from, he's a fake reality tv trainer. Youtube has some really good resources that aren't Cesar.

Personally I wouldn't trust anyone called Cesar...😏

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, AntEater said:

While I love Seinfeld, the actress who plays Berta in TAAHM, Conchata Ferrell, passed away today so maybe they are reminiscing.

Charlie Sheen Nn GIF by Nick At NiteCharlie Sheen Nn GIF by Nick At Nite

Rip.Think i seen her in severar series during 90,00 etc.Its the law of life..we all born and one day leave this world.

• Upvote 1