Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

Today for the first time i seen them talking about "putting to sleep" their old dog,seems he is worst again,some infection,maybe tumor even😔.He was going so good the latest days,was really glad to see him more active and having a little fun even.Hope he gets better again.If not maybe its time..

They go outside for a while..they come back and he adjusts himself while she goes straight to the bathroom. Same as last time he visited. Some were upset at the question I asked last time..."Does this happen when Alberto is at home?".

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, philo said:

They go outside for a while..they come back and he adjusts himself while she goes straight to the bathroom. Same as last time he visited. Some were upset at the question I asked last time..."Does this happen when Alberto is at home?".

im sure he must be gay or her brother lol like the last guy who i doubt was either well he might have been her bisexual brother 😁

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

the guy that likes to play with her hair is back

* Yeah I noticed he's returned.  Might have known someone would've been on the case pretty quickly, there are no secrets in THESE apartments, that's what comes of cams being trained on your every bloody move, 24/7 🙄The forum rumour mill is going into overdrive again.

I really don't know who the guy is, I assume he's either a brother or cousin (but his skin's darker than hers).  Alberto never seems to be there when he is (not implying anything 😄).

Um, relatives playing with each other's hair 🤨 ..... if I find there's anything untoward, I'll be the first to tip Alberto the wink.

• Haha 1