Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

1 hour ago, philo said:

They go outside for a while..they come back and he adjusts himself while she goes straight to the bathroom. Same as last time he visited. Some were upset at the question I asked last time..."Does this happen when Alberto is at home?".

Alberto isnt very fan of having visits.Dont think nothing special happens,just a few hours ago she called him(Alberto)and the guest was already in house,i listened them a bit(her and guests)and they were talking about daily stuff,he was saying that a friend they have in common got a job etc.In any case Martina would have to be extremely dumb to betrail Alberto right in an house full of cams,even if was done in balcony.The couple is doing just fun,till now no traces of any "derrail".

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

* Just where exactly does Alberto go on these bike trips ? ... off to meet some lady 'friend' ?  Only joking ... or am I 😁

Hehe.He is a dude and we know how we are(maybe not all hehe)😉.But from what i seen he and some pals of him like to go to dirty trails in field (dont know they correct name)and race,ride in them and film it with go cams in elmet.

Hace 17 minutos, ze81 dijo:

Jeje. Él es un tipo y sabemos cómo somos (tal vez no todos jeje)😉 .Pero por lo que vi, a él ya algunos de sus amigos les gusta ir a senderos sucios en el campo (no sé el nombre correcto) y correr, montar. en ellos y filmarlo con go cams en elmet.

Trialeras, también voy en bici aunque no me grabe.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Alberto isnt very fan of having visits.Dont think nothing special happens,just a few hours ago she called him(Alberto)and the guest was already in house,i listened them a bit(her and guests)and they were talking about daily stuff,he was saying that a friend they have in common got a job etc.In any case Martina would have to be extremely dumb to betrail Alberto right in an house full of cams,even if was done in balcony.The couple is doing just fun,till now no traces of any "derrail".

I agree with you ze81 as I personally believe that this couple and also Linda and Tibor are really loving one another . But , regarding your comment about the cams , what makes you believe that Kitty then would betray Smith in front of the cameras , speaking  with the so called sugar daddy ? 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you ze81 as I personally believe that this couple and also Linda and Tibor are really loving one another . But , regarding your comment about the cams , what makes you believe that Kitty then would betray Smith in front of the cameras , speaking  with the so called sugar daddy ? 

what did kitty? did she meet an older guy in the flat?

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Indeed i think the same,L&T,M&A seems very close bondes couples.If you have replay go watch K&S day 13 October,kitchen cam,18:40 foward.Listen and see the video call.