Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

Crist Alberto is in realy bad condition,think he and his friend probrably had some "smoke" fun in the  balcony trips they did and now he is feeling the "impact",that or he is just sick from other thing.Martina is in bed and have no ideia he is in pain in livingroom floor.He is an nice dude,even feeling bad he managed to give a little care to the dog in floor.

I've just logged on tonight guys, and had a quick check here, as I do every night, to see how lucky is...It put a smile on my face seeing him walking about, his tail wagging and picking a toy out of his bed...I know I'm a soft shite, but sometimes it's the little thing like this that matter...just saying 😊

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just logged on tonight guys, and had a quick check here, as I do every night, to see how lucky is...It put a smile on my face seeing him walking about, his tail wagging and picking a toy out of his bed...I know I'm a soft shite, but sometimes it's the little thing like this that matter...just saying 😊

I check on the dog almost every day also. It's good to see him looking like his old self tonight.

• Like 3