Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

20 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Do my eyes deceive me, this is the first time I actually ever, Witness Martina visiting another apartment Within RLC, and she's having a great time

I'm very glad to hear that...I don't have membership (to watch their living room party) so that is good news ..... it's just that I had no clue they too were in Barcelone .... and were friendly with (I'm guessing another long timer Nelly.....   so party on girlfriend 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'm very glad to hear that...I don't have membership (to watch their living room party) so that is good news ..... it's just that I had no clue they too were in Barcelone .... and were friendly with (I'm guessing another long timer Nelly.....   so party on girlfriend 

Bogdin's now Mr Odd job delivery RLC man, so perhaps they've formed a friendship with Martina over the last few months...hence her visit tonight...

Why Martina why😔.What a nightmare,rlc will only be happy when ALL the girl residents become show performers.Why cant we have nice,normal couples doing their daily lifes far from this crap shows😔.This thing smells *pimp* Bogdan and his mistress work..they are destroying rlc😔.

• Like 1

so please clue me in... the girls are starting to fill the tub...let me know if Martina joins ... also I saw Martina in Nelly Bog room maybe undressing??????????

I'm see blurry screen but is that Martina nude on far left??? Lucien looked like he was in for a minute ..naked ??? 

1 hour ago, bernt said:

Il manque plus que leora et malia au b4...mais leora est tellement prétentieuse qu elle n ira jamais au b4

elles font déjà les même shows, elles n'ont pas besoin de venir à B4, vue qu'elles sont presque B6 ou Gov4, au choix ^^ 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why Martina why😔.What a nightmare,rlc will only be happy when ALL the girl residents become show performers.Why cant we have nice,normal couples doing their daily lifes far from this crap shows😔.This thing smells *pimp* Bogdan and his mistress work..they are destroying rlc😔.

Do you never meet and visit anyone in your life? because that's just what Martina does, she visits Nelly and has a good evening while having fun, there is nothing wrong with that

How many times have we seen Martina come home completely drunk? at least for once, we have the opportunity to see her when she is having fun

• Upvote 4

Also, @moos54 maybe you'll be able to confirm. But did Nelly ever showed up on cam at M&A's apartment? Because I could swear I remember briefly seeing her once.

It would make sense, since N&B are managing things and M&A are in Barca. But I'm not entirely sure. (I know they showed up at C&Y though)