Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Also, @moos54 maybe you'll be able to confirm. But did Nelly ever showed up on cam at M&A's apartment? Because I could swear I remember briefly seeing her once.

It would make sense, since N&B are managing things and M&A are in Barca.

I don't remember having seen her at Martina's, but I've already seen Bogdan at Carla's, so yes I'm sure that Nelly and Bogdan have been in contact with Martina for several months now.

Just now, moos54 said:

I don't remember having seen her at Martina's, but I've already seen Bogdan at Carla's, so yes I'm sure that Nelly and Bogdan have been in contact with Martina for several months now.

Ok thanks. I just remember seeing Nelly over in the hallway earlier this year then the place quickly was placed on maintenance for a bit.

At first I was surprised but there were rumblings of N&B being in charge of the Barca places so it kinda made sense.

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Ok thanks. I just remember seeing Nelly over in the hallway earlier this year then the place quickly was placed on maintenance for a bit.

At first I was surprised but there were rumblings of N&B being in charge of the Barca places so it kinda made sense.

this was also what happened at Carla's, Bogdan was visiting especially to give an envelope, the couple showed him the apartment and RLC woke up to put the apartment in maintenance because see that giving couples money envelopes doesn't seem like something subscribers should see :angel:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mingo said:

What language is Martina using with them? 

Martian....😏

Just joking Mingo...welcome to the madhouse :biggrin:
She's Spanish...in a houseful of Russian/Ukrainian girls, and an Italian guest...so your guess is as good as mine. there's probably a bit of English in there somewhere too...

2 hours ago, jackassforlife said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think that look and smile was for us 😃 I would be curious to know what she tells to Alberto compared to what really happened.

creo que alberto tiene medios para conocer la verdad, o acaso el no tendra acceso a rlc tambien?

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

Do you never meet and visit anyone in your life? because that's just what Martina does, she visits Nelly and has a good evening while having fun, there is nothing wrong with that

How many times have we seen Martina come home completely drunk? at least for once, we have the opportunity to see her when she is having fun

That you pretend that this bullshit show are normal doesn't make them real. Just as Trump did not win the election, although he keeps claiming he did. 😜

martina se ke lees este foro, asi que, no se lo que te habran ofrecido pero si se k tus verdaderos fans estamos defraudados con tu aparicion ayer en b4, aunque fue excitante pensar k algo pasaria, friamente a la mayoria no nos gusto ese also espectaculo un trio con alberto y un@ invitado no estaria mal, pero no un show falso en b4 piensalo por favor, gracias

• Haha 2