Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

54 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That you pretend that this bullshit show are normal doesn't make them real. Just as Trump did not win the election, although he keeps claiming he did. 😜

I'm just saying that we don't know how Martina has fun when she goes out to party, most of the time Alberto stays in the apartment and Martina comes back in the night or in the early morning, she doesn't always come home sober so lots of things can happen that we don't see

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Solo digo que no sabemos cómo se divierte Martina cuando sale de fiesta, la mayor parte del tiempo Alberto se queda en el departamento y Martina regresa por la noche o por la mañana temprano, no siempre viene en casa sobrio, por lo que pueden pasar muchas cosas que no vemos

pero es su vida privada y no tenemos que meternos en ella, lo de ayer fue un show falso como estamos acostumbrados ver en ese apartamento y no estamos acostumbrados con ella,

aunque no me hubiera disgustado verla follar con otro hombre la verdad

She gone there and participate in show for one main reason..$$$.Gess or someone of rlc or even the couple decided to join the show and make some bonus cash(ps5 is very close maybe they wanted the extra cash for it or christmas gifts etc),By the talks Martina is having today on phone she seems to had enjoyed(as possible)the show event,think she probrably will repeat more times,depends how much Alberto lets her fly😅.,its kinda obvious Martina enjoys this trilings #adventures#,n my taste would be much more fun if the couple just recieved some guests in house(like brother and girl guest etc)and do some naught stuff in house.Wasnt enjoyable to watch the show girl teaching her how the bs shows go...just hope this house continues as normal,regular life style as possible and the bs shows and spectacles keep reserved to the girls barca houses.Real life is more and more an absence in this cam sites.We need some variety and if site is reduced to mostly barca girls style stuff we wont have that variety and this will be as boring as the shows themselfs.Lets wait for next chapters😅.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

pero es su vida privada y no tenemos que meternos en ella, lo de ayer fue un show falso como estamos acostumbrados ver en ese apartamento y no estamos acostumbrados con ella,

aunque no me hubiera disgustado verla follar con otro hombre la verdad

So if I understand correctly, is she allowed to party, drink too much and kiss girls only in her private life, that is to say off the cameras?

57 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Entonces, si entiendo bien, ¿se le permite ir de fiesta, beber demasiado y besar chicas solo en su vida privada, es decir, fuera de las cámaras?

es complicado de explicar, si lo hace sin estar en b4 esta bien, es genuino. la verdad no tengo ningun interes en verla hacer un show de lesbianas falsas como en b4 o como leora y malia, otra cosa seria al verla en una camara oculta jaja, en cambio no me importaria haberla visto con un chico aunque fuera en b4

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

She gone there and participate in show for one main reason..$$$.Gess or someone of rlc or even the couple decided to join the show and make some bonus cash(ps5 is very close maybe they wanted the extra cash for it or christmas gifts etc),By the talks Martina is having today on phone she seems to had enjoyed(as possible)the show event,think she probrably will repeat more times,depends how much Alberto lets her fly😅.,its kinda obvious Martina enjoys this trilings #adventures#,n my taste would be much more fun if the couple just recieved some guests in house(like brother and girl guest etc)and do some naught stuff in house.Wasnt enjoyable to watch the show girl teaching her how the bs shows go...just hope this house continues as normal,regular life style as possible and the bs shows and spectacles keep reserved to the girls barca houses.Real life is more and more an absence in this cam sites.We need some variety and if site is reduced to mostly barca girls style stuff we wont have that variety and this will be as boring as the shows themselfs.Lets wait for next chapters😅.

I don’t think she went there for more money , but even if this was the reason , where’s the mistake on that ? You say that according to phonecalls , she enjoyed it , what more proof then that as long as the person we are talking about had a wonderful personal real life moment should be bothering us and speak negative for her ? She just gives the answers to anyone if she wanted , felt it or enjoyed .. just simply as that 😊

The house of Martina and Alberto isn’t offered for events , bad lightning , old cameras and so on . The villa was an introduction of what Martina can do if she feels comfortable , people of her age with same passion to talk about boys , girls , sex , weed , problems .. she was socializing and whatever more happened , since as you say she liked it , what is it more to us to judge ? The life and the happy faces and smiles of people that we admire and we have the luck / chance to watch should be unquestionable . Martina is happy , this is all that matters . 

We need variety indeed , last night’s party with a “ crossover “ appearance it is to the right way in my humble opinion . 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Martina had a taster last night. So we'll see how much she enjoyed it...I'm sure the girls would welcome her back with open legs arms, and Bogdan would be more than willing to pick her up... It can't be that far between apts judging by how long it took to get home this morning...

...and I'm sure she picked up a few Russian and Ukrainian words and phrases, and would like to learn more...😁

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Martina dün gece bir çeşme yaptı. Göreceğiz Yani ne kadar o zevk ... Eminim kızlar açık ile onu geri bekleriz olduğum bacaklar Bu olamaz ... kollar ve Bogdan fazla onu almaya istekli olacağını o seyrek apts bu sabah eve gitmenin ne kadar sürdüğüne bakarsak ...

... ve eminim birkaç Rusça ve Ukraynaca kelime ve deyim seçmiştir ve daha fazlasını öğrenmek ister ... 😁

Do you want to say that bogdan sex can make a martina