Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I still speculate that this overnight staying friend as you call him, has an apartment in Prague and at least Malia & probably Leora as well have been there many times.  People can say I'm wrong and I might be but it's very odd that he keeps showing up all the time.  I can't see anyone spending that kind of money to just come and visit the girls as much as he does.  Is there something between him and one of the girls, who knows but I do find it extremely odd that he just shows up like he does.

I guess that is a reflection of your own life---that no one ever just shows up to visit you (whether they call ahead or not ???😏  Visitors often call ahead and then show up--all we see (or hear) is him showing up in the apartment and maybe the girls knew he was coming. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Something tells me you are probably right about that HF. I've actually thought the same thing myself. Where they are originally from to there where they are now is around 9 hours travel time. He was there last just last week so I can't see that he is traveling back and forth that often, not to mention but direct flights between the two countries have not yet been restored due to some of the travel restrictions imposed because of the virus. Also, it had been mentioned that he likely has other relatives that live there.

We will probably never know the truth of the whole situation and i'm good with that but i do speculate there is much more to it than meets the viewers eyes!  9 hours is not just a hop skip and jump from where they were to where they are now, you are absolutely correct and because of that, I can't see him traveling back and forth as much as he does either especially just to visit and not get anything else out of it.  It's been said by some of the viewers that he follows Leora with his eyes anytime he is there and correct me if i'm wrong but didn't he and Leora and Malia all leave together the last time he was here and then Malia came back home and Leora was MIA for several hours afterwards??

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess that is a reflection of your own life---that no one ever just shows up to visit you (whether they call ahead or not ???😏  Visitors often call ahead and then show up--all we see is him showing up in the apartment and maybe the girls knew he was coming. 

Such a funny smart arse you are!!  I never said he just showed up out of the blue so don't put words in my mouth!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

We will probably never know the truth of the whole situation and i'm good with that but i do speculate there is much more to it than meets the viewers eyes!  9 hours is not just a hop skip and jump from where they were to where they are now, you are absolutely correct and because of that, I can't see him traveling back and forth as much as he does either especially just to visit and not get anything else out of it.  It's been said by some of the viewers that he follows Leora with his eyes anytime he is there and correct me if i'm wrong but didn't he and Leora and Malia all leave together the last time he was here and then Malia came back home and Leora was MIA for several hours afterwards??

I don't recall noticing when any of them left or returned at the time. After noticing he had showed up there the last time, I stopped paying much attention to that apartment for a while, and started trying to concentrate on some other things I needed to try to get done.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't recall noticing when any of them left or returned at the time. After noticing he had showed up there the last time, I stopped paying much attention to that apartment for a little while, and started trying to concentrate on some other things I needed to try to get done.

Can't blame you there!

• Upvote 1

Apparently, the lovely Leora may be making up for some lost time of being somewhat under the weather and not completely well for the last couple of weeks and therefore not feeling up to any overnight ventures away from the apartment. I hope she has continued to get back to being completely well again and her choice to again spend as much time away does not have any detrimental effects on her wellness. I had noticed that she chose to smoke more shisha just the other day when she still seemed to have an occasional persistant cough that was likely from the cold she had for awhile previously.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, the lovely Leora may be making up for some lost time of being somewhat under the weather and not completely well for the last couple of weeks and therefore not feeling up to any overnight ventures away from the apartment. I hope she has continued to get back to being completely well again and her choice to again spend as much time away does not have any detrimental effects on her wellness. I had noticed that she chose to smoke more shisha just the other day when she still seemed to have an occasional persistant cough.

not very smart on her part

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not very smart on her part

I thought at the time that perhaps she should have thought better of it considering how long she seemed to have some of the cold symptoms that she had been dealing with. But, she is a grown woman of 29 years old though afterall. Plenty old enough that she should know and realize what's best for herself.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess that is a reflection of your own life---that no one ever just shows up to visit you (whether they call ahead or not ???😏  Visitors often call ahead and then show up--all we see (or hear) is him showing up in the apartment and maybe the girls knew he was coming. 

Don't you know on RLC, girls never invite guys over. Every time a guy shows up, he always does so unannounced and is only there to "freeload." This whole weird concept of girls actually having friends and inviting them over is nothing but a conspiracy.