Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

On 9/25/2020 at 12:52 AM, jimbo4 said:

Precisely my point....Calling Leora a whore or prostitute is not respectful.....

In reality Leora is more than capable of " holding her own " in any argument with anyone, and in days gone by when she used to visit the forum she did just that, but is now not allowed to by RLC, therefore it's not surprising that some people will "defend" her position.

Similarly the rules clearly stated that comments,supposition,innuendo and conspiracies should be confined to what occurs within the apartment...not outside the apartment. As far as I'm concerned what happens outside the apartment is the tenants business...We don't pay for the privilege of knowing or commenting on it.

I will not comment anymore on this subject.

Slightly disagree.  I think there is validity in calling any RLC participants a prostitute.  They get paid by RLC (via subscribers) to have sex.  Maybe there's ambiguity for those on RLC who are single and only bate on cam.  Nevertheless, the intent is there to be paid money for "sex".

If the main purpose of the RLC participant is to chronologically lead his/her life on cam, which includes having sex (but it is far from the purpose of being on cam), I don't consider that a form of prostitution. IMO, that's more of an ongoing experiment in social behavior (of which people do get paid for doing by various universities or research institutes).  I'll go back to the example I gave a couple weeks ago about JenniCam - she lead her life inside the apartment on cam. 95% of what you saw was her playing games, studying, socializing with friends.  Maybe 1-2x/month she'd have sex - and not for the cameras but because it was part of her social interaction with others.

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

Slightly disagree.  I think there is validity in calling any RLC participants a prostitute.  They get paid by RLC (via subscribers) to have sex.  Maybe there's ambiguity for those on RLC who are single and only bate on cam.  Nevertheless, the intent is there to be paid money for "sex".

If the main purpose of the RLC participant is to chronologically lead his/her life on cam, which includes having sex (but it is far from the purpose of being on cam), I don't consider that a form of prostitution. IMO, that's more of an ongoing experiment in social behavior (of which people do get paid for doing by various universities or research institutes).  I'll go back to the example I gave a couple weeks ago about JenniCam - she lead her life inside the apartment on cam. 95% of what you saw was her playing games, studying, socializing with friends.  Maybe 1-2x/month she'd have sex - and not for the cameras but because it was part of her social interaction with others.

In which case we must agree to disagree Howard...Although I take your point.

• Like 3

Have you all lost your minds? A prostitute is someone who is paid money to have sex with. What we effectively have here is some girls who are having sex on camera for your entertainment. In which case they are "Adult Entertainers" like a pole dancer or a stripper or an adult film actor. That is not prostitution and those unable to distinguish that might be unable to grasp other subtleties in life.
And please don't come the "Oh but I respect prostitutes" BS. You know what you're saying & you know why. If this so offends you then GO! You are absolute hypocrites. To me prostitutes are just working girls doing a job like any other, provided they're not being coerced, and that's their own business BUT appearing on RLC is NOT prostitution.
I know some of you are genuinely trying to make this nuanced but that nuance is utterly lost on most people and what you are doing is enabling abuse.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I see that Leora & Malia's occasional overnight staying friend has returned again already. Apparently it wasn't very long at all between visits this time. It somewhat makes sense now why after Malia had returned from her time away for over 24 hours, when she went to her room and began some sensual personal play, she abruptly stopped after what was somewhat of a short period of time, got up and got dressed and left again fairly quickly. She apparently thought she would be there alone for awhile, but then got some message that their wayward friend would soon be returning, so perhaps she went to do some quick shopping.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Have you all lost your minds? A prostitute is someone who is paid money to have sex with. What we effectively have here is some girls who are having sex on camera for your entertainment. In which case they are "Adult Entertainers" like a pole dancer or a stripper or an adult film actor. That is not prostitution and those unable to distinguish that might be unable to grasp other subtleties in life.
And please don't come the "Oh but I respect prostitutes" BS. You know what you're saying & you know why. If this so offends you then GO! You are absolute hypocrites. To me prostitutes are just working girls doing a job like any other, provided they're not being coerced, and that's their own business BUT appearing on RLC is NOT prostitution.
I know some of you are genuinely trying to make this nuanced but that nuance is utterly lost on most people and what you are doing is enabling abuse.

Well I never what can I say I love you    but when Alladino done with you well let's wait and see 

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I see that Leora & Malia's occasional overnight staying friend has returned again already. Apparently it wasn't very long at all between visits this time.

I still speculate that this overnight staying friend as you call him, has an apartment in Prague and at least Malia & probably Leora as well have been there many times.  People can say I'm wrong and I might be but it's very odd that he keeps showing up all the time.  I can't see anyone spending that kind of money to just come and visit the girls as much as he does.  Is there something between him and one of the girls, who knows but I do find it extremely odd that he just shows up like he does.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I still speculate that this overnight staying friend as you call him, has an apartment in Prague and at least Malia & probably Leora as well have been there many times.  People can say I'm wrong and I might be but it's very odd that he keeps showing up all the time.  I can't see anyone spending that kind of money to just come and visit the girls as much as he does.  Is there something between him and one of the girls, who knows but I do find it extremely odd that he just shows up like he does.

Something tells me you are probably right about that HF. I've actually thought the same thing myself. Where they are originally from to where they are there now is around 9 hours travel time. He was there last just last week so I can't see that he is traveling back and forth that often, not to mention but direct flights between the two countries have not yet been resumed due to some of the travel restrictions imposed because of the virus. Also, it had been mentioned that he likely has other relatives that live there, so if true, the likelyhood of him spending a substantial amount of time there is fairly good, and very possibly could even live there on a part time basis at times himself.