Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I thought at the time that perhaps she should have thought better of it considering how long she seemed to have some of the cold symptoms that she had been dealing with. But, she is a grown woman of 29 years old though afterall. Plenty old enough that she should know and realize what's best for herself.

One would think but that's not always the case apparently.  Shisha's are not good for anybody!

• Upvote 1

The instrument that is used consists of a water pipe with a smoke chamber, a basin, a pipe and a hose. When in use, charcoal is burned in the pipe that heats a specially-prepared tobacco mixture and creates smoke that is filtered through water

smoking shisha can cause

Cancer

Cardiovascular diseases

Infectious diseases

🐈

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I still speculate that this overnight staying friend as you call him, has an apartment in Prague and at least Malia & probably Leora as well have been there many times.  People can say I'm wrong and I might be but it's very odd that he keeps showing up all the time.  I can't see anyone spending that kind of money to just come and visit the girls as much as he does.  Is there something between him and one of the girls, who knows but I do find it extremely odd that he just shows up like he does.

If he has an apartment in Prague then why stay with the girls why not just go back home? If he has an apartment in Prague why does he not visit more often?

He doesn't come just to visit the girls he passes through Prague on his travels and takes advantage of their hospitality.

No speculation here.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If he has an apartment in Prague then why stay with the girls why not just go back home? If he has an apartment in Prague why does he not visit more often?

He doesn't come just to visit the girls he passes through Prague on his travels and takes advantage of their hospitality.

No speculation here.

Unless you talk to Leora or Malia, what you are saying is pure speculation.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

There is no speculation that's all I will say about that.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

No speculation here.

If the possibilty of the guy having a relative or relatives there is true as was mentioned previously, he may visit and stay with whoever they may be at times, and Leora & Malia at other times as well, perhaps to split his time of staying with one or the other, so as to not seem or feel that he may be imposing on anyone more than would be felt comfortable about.

• Like 2