Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

And a comment on something that I hope it won’t create again “ phrasal wars “ 😬🙄 , my opinion is that whenever I read about forum members who try to “ protect “ the participants because they don’t have the ability to do so , I can only say that no one is forcing the girls to read anything here ( if we assume that  they read the forum ) , it is their own decision to log in or just in general have a look at the comments written about them . And it is inevitable that there are haters and also worshippers , but still , everyone has the right to their opinion as long of course as is mentioned not to use any vulgar language towards the participants or be disrespectful . I think we can have a negative opinion about the girls but as long as we can develop our opinion based on arguments and not because we just woke up and we are in a bad mood and we want to say something negative ( or even positive of course ) or we had a bad day at work or bad sex with our partner , well , everyone is entitled to judge the participants I believe . And the common sense says , that if you don’t want as a participant to get affected , just stay away of reading the forum or if you do , they will be the praises and the damnations 😬

Precisely my point....Calling Leora a whore or prostitute is not respectful.....

In reality Leora is more than capable of " holding her own " in any argument with anyone, and in days gone by when she used to visit the forum she did just that, but is now not allowed to by RLC, therefore it's not surprising that some people will "defend" her position.

Similarly the rules clearly stated that comments,supposition,innuendo and conspiracies should be confined to what occurs within the apartment...not outside the apartment. As far as I'm concerned what happens outside the apartment is the tenants business...We don't pay for the privilege of knowing or commenting on it.

I will not comment anymore on this subject.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, timber said:

But again, I don't know how any of that's relevant to Malia if she's not a foreign national. The ban is on foreign nationals, not on re-entering Russian nationals. They've been able to re-enter the whole time. There aren't many countries in the world that barred their own citizens from coming back home (in fact, I don't know if there are any) since that would put a large number of people into an impossible situation if they couldn't stay in whatever country they were currently in. I have Russian friends who were in Paris when the borders were closed, and they were able to re-enter Russia in early June. There were a couple of Russian girls in the Barcelona apartments who returned to Russia in July.

I don't think you're seeing the real picture, yes France, Spain and possibly a few other countries have access to Russia, Malia is in Prague, and probably doesn't the right to a visa from the Czech Republic for another country as she's a Russian not a Czech citizen so she's stuck where she is until the borders open.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I don't think you're seeing the real picture, yes France, Spain and possibly a few other countries have access to Russia, Malia is in Prague, and probably doesn't the right to a visa from the Czech Republic for another country as she's a Russian not a Czech citizen so she's stuck where she is until the borders open.

Neither France nor Spain had access to Russia when those people traveled back. They had to transit through other countries (the UK, Turkey, etc) since there weren't direct flights. Just like the Czech Republic. You don't need to stay in that second country, you just need to use their airport as a transit passenger. Lots of countries don't require a visa for you to transit through as long as you don't leave the airport. Here's the Turkish government page saying that you aren't required to get a visa if you stay in the airport: http://www.mfa.gov.tr/frequently-asked-questions.en.mfa 

So, Prague -> Istanbul -> Moscow. There are daily flights. You could get a  3 hr flight from Prague to Istanbul this Sunday for ~$185 and then there's a ~$270 flight to Moscow later in the day.

But I think we've beat this horse to death. Malia wanting to wait until there are convenient direct flights or just preferring to remain in Prague while the pandemic is active makes plenty of sense to me, and I don't care when she leaves. I was just curious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Precisely my point....Calling Leora a whore or prostitute is not respectful.....

In reality Leora is more than capable of " holding her own " in any argument with anyone, and in days gone by when she used to visit the forum she did just that, but is now not allowed to by RLC, therefore it's not surprising that some people will "defend" her position.

Similarly the rules clearly stated that comments,supposition,innuendo and conspiracies should be confined to what occurs within the apartment...not outside the apartment. As far as I'm concerned what happens outside the apartment is the tenants business...We don't pay for the privilege of knowing or commenting on it.

I will not comment anymore on this subject.

What a bullshit, As if someone could not have respect for a prostitute.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, timber said:

Neither France nor Spain had access to Russia when those people traveled back. They had to transit through other countries (the UK, Turkey, etc) since there weren't direct flights. Just like the Czech Republic. You don't need to stay in that second country, you just need to use their airport as a transit passenger. Lots of countries don't require a visa for you to transit through as long as you don't leave the airport. Here's the Turkish government page saying that you aren't required to get a visa if you stay in the airport: http://www.mfa.gov.tr/frequently-asked-questions.en.mfa 

So, Prague -> Istanbul -> Moscow. There are daily flights. You could get a  3 hr flight from Prague to Istanbul this Sunday for ~$185 and then there's a ~$270 flight to Moscow later in the day.

But I think we've beat this horse to death. Malia wanting to wait until there are convenient direct flights or just preferring to remain in Prague while the pandemic is active makes plenty of sense to me, and I don't care when she leaves. I was just curious.

I got it wrong forgetting as long as you stay airside you've not entered the country, as Malia would need to fly to Krasnoyarsk (Siberia) it's just under 9 hours from Prague that's direct, via Istanbul it's around 12 hours that's including the flight from Prague to Istanbul. I've just looked at the Duma's and the commissioner's for this, that and the other, orders regarding the virus, and I just hope someone in Russia can make sense of it

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I got it wrong forgetting as long as you stay airside you've not entered the country, as Malia would need to fly to Krasnoyarsk (Siberia) it's just under 9 hours from Prague that's direct, via Istanbul it's around 12 hours that's including the flight from Prague to Istanbul. I've just looked at the Duma's and the commissioner's for this, that and the other, orders regarding the virus, and I just hope someone in Russia can make sense of it

Putin could figure something out but probably doesn't give a shit

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Leora having trouble with her boyfriend?

Chi lo sa? 

A questo punto mi domando se non rimarrà fuori a dormire visto che Malia a quanto pare passerà la giornata a masturbarsi (ora è al bagno a lavarsi e ha già preparato tutto per fare spettacolo).