Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So now the tenants can tell RLC that they want the apartment replay removed for a certain period of time?  What's up with that!!  Next time Leora should have them take the apartment offline while the guy is there!!!

Be fair HFB, Your remark is highly speculative, no one has confirmed that this is what happened...Or have they?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Be fair HFB, Your remark is highly speculative, no one has confirmed that this is what happened...Or have they?

I see no reason for it...Especially as I can confirm nothing untoward happened...Just a few minutes shoulder massage...Mind you some people would say that because of the lack of excitement prevalent in the apartment recently that a massge was untoward and worth getting excited about.😹

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So now the tenants can tell RLC that they want the apartment replay removed for a certain period of time?  What's up with that!!  Next time Leora should have them take the apartment offline while the guy is there!!!

Sono scomparsi i replay di altri appartamenti, dubito che Leora o chi per lei abbia chiesto di cancellare i replay suoi. E per cosa? Non è successo niente fino a quando non sono andati a dormire, uno sul divano e l'altra in camera sua con la porta chiusa. 

E poi sono scomparsi i replay di ieri sera alle 19:30 fino a questa mattina alle 7:00. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am being fair Jimbo.  RLC might as well not have a replay function if they remove parts of it of which was under normal circumstances from what I read.  Next time just put the apartment UM and then no one will be the wiser!!

38 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I see no reason for it...Especially as I can confirm nothing untoward happened...Just a few minutes shoulder massage...Mind you some people would say that because of the lack of excitement prevalent in the apartment recently that a massge was untoward and worth getting excited about.😹

LMAO...RLC has a way of covering their tracks!  

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC has a way of covering their tracks!!  They have the means to make it look accidental..

But nothing happened....I would tend to agree if it was to hide something going on, but nothing did go on...unless people think a few minutes shoulder massage was worth turning replay off for.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2