Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

1. Not sure why you felt the need to take what I said personally. If it doesn't pertain to you, then it doesn't pertain to you. What I said was a general statement and not directed at any one person.

2. At no point did I ever claim to be perfect. Not even sure what that last statement was meant to be about.

3. My comments about Harley didn't just fall out of the sky. He has made some of the most disgusting comments one could make about tenants and has made disparaging about other members on this board for many years. And again, if you would have ever bothered to venture into other threads, you would know this rather easily. 

Oh! I am well aware of Harleys past form, having had a couple of confrontations with him myself a few years back, but I am a great believer in letting the past stay in the past.

I never stated that you said you were perfect, what I said was that "Leora was far from perfect and then again neither are you, moose, myself and Pepe.." Not an accusation of you being perfect at all....As you say." just a general statement "

Personally, as mentioned a few posts earlier, I think this topic is now exhausted.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am well aware of Harleys past form, having had a couple of confrontations with him myself a few years back, but I am a great believer in letting the past stay in the past.

"The past stay in the past" he still makes these kinds of comments...

• Like 2

that's for sure that we cannot please everyone even if we would like

some are happy with what Leora shows every day, others are not or never have been, it is like that, as long as everyone can respect the point of view of others, then the forum is useful to make discussion

For my part, I think that speculation is an integral part of this kind of project because everyone is fanatic about what the participants can do when they leave their apartment, some theories are funny, others heartbreaking

The most difficult are for people who really know not to react, because knowing the identities of the participants and what they can really do

I am the first victim because I know a lot of identities of the various participants in the main projects (rlc and vhtv)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh! I am well aware of Harleys past form, having had a couple of confrontations with him myself a few years back, but I am a great believer in letting the past stay in the past.

I never stated that you said you were perfect, what I said was that "Leora was far from perfect and then again neither are you, moose, myself and Pepe.." Not an accusation of you being perfect at all....As you say." just a general statement "

Personally, as mentioned a few posts earlier, I think this topic is now exhausted.

Im exhausted after reading ddhm good job english wasnt is first language be like reading war and peace

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For me personally, I find the main culprit to be the people on this board who worship and make excuses for every single thing she does, acting like everything she picks her nose or drinks a glass of fucking water is somehow an act of angelic bliss because she's the one that's doing it. And as a result we have pale semblance of a barely halfway interesting person because no matter what she does, including these laughably bland camshows with Malia, she's going to get a metric fuckton of money from her subjects.

I do 100% agree and find it funny that Leora did talk shit about the barca girls and in the end turned out to be no different from them. There's just a certain irony there that's just funny.

Leora didn't talk shit about the Barcelona-girls, and then turned out to be no different from them. I would rather say it like it was Leora who set the standard. She created the trend of prime time masturbation shows long before anyone in Barcelona were doing them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Leora didn't talk shit about the Barcelona-girls, and then turned out to be no different from them. I would rather say it like it was Leora who set the standard. She created the trend of prime time masturbation shows long before anyone in Barcelona were doing them.

Not fake lesbian shows...😏

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, ddhm said:

Hello everyone , I decided to create this topic so as in a way to keep away from the “ main “ topics of the  girls , all the hate , insults , irony , good and bad comments towards them and of course all of us CamCaps.net members ...............................

With all due respect @ddhm this is the biggest load of bollocks i have read in a long time. I am amazed how grown men seem to worship these girls for just showing all they got to the world all for the sake of money and then making any excuse possible to suit their own opinions of them. These girls couldn't give a shit who is watching them as long as the money keeps rolling in and no doubt they piss themselves laughing at all the crap that gets written on here by everybody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/23/2020 at 2:29 AM, jimbo4 said:

As for Malia, it's my belief that had it not been for the virus she would have been back in Russia long ago. She is an old and trusted friend of many years, people have their own opinions as to whether she has been an asset in the apartment or not.

Leaving aside the rest of the discussion, I'm curious about this. Why would Malia not be able to return to Russia because of the virus? Russian citizens have been able to re-enter Russia this entire time. I know some who have done it. And there are other RLC tenants who have done it in the last few months.

I guess there might not be direct flights from Prague to Russia right now (honestly not sure), but she could always connect through Turkey or somewhere like that.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, timber said:

Leaving aside the rest of the discussion, I'm curious about this. Why would Malia not be able to return to Russia because of the virus? Russian citizens have been able to re-enter Russia this entire time. I know some who have done it. And there are other RLC tenants who have done it in the last few months.

I guess there might not be direct flights from Prague to Russia right now (honestly not sure), but she could always connect through Turkey or somewhere like that.

I believe Russia still has a ban on Foreign nationals, airplane crews, residents or transit passengers....all apart from diplomats...

• Like 6