Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I agree with the caption, the so called Lincoln Project, really is quite pathetic. Abraham Lincoln himself would be totally embarrassed and without any doubt totally disappointed as well that his name was ever used in any way like it has been by a bunch of wealthy spoiled disgruntled fanatics who became wealthier off of special interests and lobbyists firms and organizations until someone was elected that had never been a politcian, that was a disruptor to the d.c. swamp political establishment, who are no more than sore losers from getting their asses or their spoiled friend's asses handed to them in 2016. To hell with a bunch of dishonest spoiled whining swamp establishment rhino's or supporters thereof, who were never really decent honest republicans but were only wolve's in sheeps clothing instead.

WWW.CNBC.COM

The latest lockdowns could lead to higher unemployment, the permanent closure of many businesses and even more national debt. 

This is quoted from this article--I find interesting that CNBC would even publish it--as it directly contradicts what Biden will do if his scientists recommend it.

When the economy is shuttered, either by policy or by the virus directly, income is lost … forever. We are all subsequently poorer.
High Frequency Economics

WWW.MSN.COM

Europe is drowning in the second wave of the coronavirus epidemic. Infection rates are skyrocketing across the continent. Governments are imposing strict lockdowns. Economies are shutting down again. But...

4 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Europe is drowning in the second wave of the coronavirus epidemic. Infection rates are skyrocketing across the continent. Governments are imposing strict lockdowns. Economies are shutting down again. But...

Rather ironic that the infection rate is rising faster when everyone is forced now to wear masks ::)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because the coronavirus is what it is.

Yep!! A big hoax perpetrated on the workers of the world.  Politics, big pharma, the Military Industrial Complex, worldwide governments, etc... They are all in on it and the sheeple just follow along. Sad that the masses are truly so brain-dead.

38 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Yep!! A big hoax perpetrated on the workers of the world.  Politics, big pharma, the Military Industrial Complex, worldwide governments, etc... They are all in on it and the sheeple just follow along. Sad that the masses are truly so brain-dead.

I believe the virus is real, but I also believe that it cannot be eradicated with lock downs. All lock downs do is postpone the spread, unless we stay locked down forever. As soon as economies reopen the virus spread will return.  Now Fauci is saying even with a vaccine we will not be able to return to normal.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I believe the virus is real, but I also believe that it cannot be eradicated with lock downs. All lock downs do is postpone the spread, unless we stay locked down forever. As soon as economies reopen the virus spread will return.  Now Fauci is saying even with a vaccine we will not be able to return to normal.

Even when a vaccine becomes available mask wearing will still be required for another 2 to 4 years.  A vaccine is not a cure.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

What does he know he's only an expert who opinions change with the bloody weather like all the other so called experts. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2