Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I could have done worse, I could have attempted to philosophise a someone like yourself...The best of which ran down his mother's leg at birth, then the traumatised maternity staff accidentally threw the baby away and kept the afterbirth to be raised as a sub-human...How's that for bullshit?

Perhaps when you get your scrambled brain together you could tell me where I appear to pass the girls of as Saints...I don't recollect. 🤔 

Bloody hell jimbo that's better than James hunt what you said    love it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Look, it's all so simple!

Did Leora position herself in front of cam 10 and bate so she could get top views Tues night? YES.

Do these things happen often to help her  'Job'? YES.

Would all that happen as much in an apartment without cams? NO.

Does Malia bate facing her cam on purpose for the same reasons? YES.

However......

Do the girls genuinely get off from what they do to each other? YES.

Do they enjoy it and find a sexual thrill from it? YES.

Does Malia make Leora wet often, and Leora proves this on cam? YES.

Is anyone forcing them into doing any of this? NO.

Are they pretending to or becoming a 'Real' in-love lesbian couple in the making? NO.

Are they 2 best mates having fun? YES.

If they are having a great time exploring each other's bodies, is there anything wrong in that? NO.

If people don't like it, fine, if people do, also fine. But to call it fake is frankly laughable.

I'm sorry, but I don't care how you see this, in a normal unscripted world outside of this apartment, best friends do not do this, and it doesn't matter how many times you try to justify it in your eyes, that this is normal between two life-long best friends, that's why this apartment is no longer a Voyeurism apartment, but just an apartment so two sex workers can perform random scripted shows, like someone on this form sad and I quote " would all this happen as much in apartments without cams?No", and that's so sad, because there is no more voyeurism in leora's apartment anymore, but I guess that's what her new audience demands now

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

like someone on this form sad and I quote " would all this happen as much in apartments without cams?No",

To be fair E, that comment i made was regarding Leora's solo bates, in particular the 'Positioning' of herself for certain things, even when just in the bathroom - Not the stuff between her and Malia. It wasn't referring to that. And that is hardly a new thing either is it - She was doing that, and things like looking into the cam back in the old place years ago too. But either way, i am not critical in the least. It's entertainment at the end of the day and that's what people want - To be entertained. You yourself don't like seeing L&M together, i most certainly do. It's all individual choice. I don't really watch much of Leora's solo stuff now, simply as i've seen so many of them over the years. But i certainly understand why they are still so popular, and don't begrudge her doing them, not at all! But can i take or leave her solo shows? Yes, a lot of the time, and really the same goes for Malia now as well. For me personally speaking, it's when it is the girls together, that is where the enjoyment for me is. I love it, seeing them having fun or just cuddling up. Many agree, many don't. And that is all, as i said, individual choice.

You yourself say " in a normal unscripted world outside of this apartment".....Well, let's face it - As soon as someone is in an apartment full of cameras broadcast 24/7 all over the world for entertainment purposes, they are just not going to ever be the same as before are they? They can't be 'Normal', because they are no longer living a 'Normal' life.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

To be fair E, that comment i made was regarding Leora's solo bates, in particular the 'Positioning' of herself for certain things, even when just in the bathroom - Not the stuff between her and Malia. It wasn't referring to that. And that is hardly a new thing either is it - She was doing that, and things like looking into the cam back in the old place years ago too. But either way, i am not critical in the least. It's entertainment at the end of the day and that's what people want - To be entertained. You yourself don't like seeing L&M together, i most certainly do. It's all individual choice. I don't really watch much of Leora's solo stuff now, simply as i've seen so many of them over the years. But i certainly understand why they are still so popular, and don't begrudge her doing them, not at all! But can i take or leave her solo shows? Yes, a lot of the time, and really the same goes for Malia now as well. For me personally speaking, it's when it is the girls together, that is where the enjoyment for me is. I love it, seeing them having fun or just cuddling up. Many agree, many don't. And that is all, as i said, individual choice.

You yourself say " in a normal unscripted world outside of this apartment".....Well, let's face it - As soon as someone is in an apartment full of cameras broadcast 24/7 all over the world for entertainment purposes, they are just not going to ever be the same as before are they? They can't be 'Normal', because they are no longer living a 'Normal' life.

First off, thanks for responding, but the only thing I slightly disagree with, is having a normal life when cameras are involved, because in Russia I felt she had a more normal life, even in front of the cameras, and yes there were slow days, and there were days when she surprisingly bated before us, but each day was spontaneous and you never knew what the day was going to bring us, but lately it seems as though there is this cloud of pressure to stay on top, and only do what seems to be popular, instead of just doing something for the sake of doing it, rather if it's popular or not, but anyway, thanks again for taking your time to respond

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

First off, thanks for responding, but the only thing I slightly disagree with, is having a normal life when cameras are involved, because in Russia I felt she had a more normal life, even in front of the cameras, and yes there were slow days, and there were days when she surprisingly bated before us, but each day was spontaneous and you never knew what the day was going to bring us, but lately it seems as though there is this cloud of pressure to stay on top, and only do what seems to be popular, instead of just doing something for the sake of doing it, rather if it's popular or not, but anyway, thanks again for taking your time to respond

I concur with you on some of the points you make. IMO she did appear more spontaneous and certainly had more freedom to express herself in the old apartment, and in this Prague apartment when she first arrived until Malia showed up..This is not a criticism of Malia, purely a fact as I see it, which can of course be substantiated.

The figures show that she did more "performances " that ended with a masturbation than she does now....double in fact, and in different locations ( to help alleviate boredom for herself and her audience ) but then again she is to an extent inhibited by the presence of Malia and perhaps an attitude of " that will do " complacency.

She is also exploring a new country and all the excitement that goes along with that experience.

Are the " performances " real and is there love there? Again IMHO the performances are as real as you want them to be in your own mind, I rate them equal to believing in Father Christmas or The Easter Bunny, the masturbations are although scheduled real to an extent with Leora, but Malia I'm not so sure.As for love between them...Forget it!! Leora has more love for a new coat than she does for Malia in a sexual way...Love as a friend, Yes! but that's it.

The rest of the bedroom scenaria is purely old fashioned titillation to keep you interested and full of expectation, they possibly enjoy the massage though...Some guys on the forum even know their schedule at the beginning of the week, and are not far wrong come week end. 

It's all down to individual tastes...It suits some but not others...It doesn't suit me therefore I will not as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago renew at the end of the month when due....Personal Choice !! But I have had a great deal of enjoyment out of her over the years, and all good things come to an end eventually.🙃

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I concur with you on some of the points you make. IMO she did appear more spontaneous and certainly had more freedom to express herself in the old apartment, and in this Prague apartment when she first arrived until Malia showed up..This is not a criticism of Malia, purely a fact as I see it.

The figures show that she did more "performances " that ended with a masturbation than she does now....double in fact, but then again she is to an extent inhibited by the presence of Malia and perhaps an attitude of " that will do " complacency.

She is also exploring a new country and all the excitement that goes along with that experience.

Are the " performances " real and is there love there? Again IMHO the performances are as real as you want them to be in your own mind, I rate them equal to believing in Father Christmas or The Easter Bunny, the masturbations are although scheduled real to an extent with Leora, but Malia I'm not so sure.As for love between them...Forget it!! Leora has more love for a new coat than she does for Malia in a sexual way...Love as a friend, Yes! but that's it.

The rest of the bedroom scenaria is purely old fashioned titillation to keep you interested and full of expectation, they possibly enjoy the massage though...Some guys on the forum even know their schedule at the beginning of the week, and are not far wrong come week end. 

It's all down to individual tastes...It suits some but not others...It doesn't suit me therefore I will not as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago renew at the end of the month when due....Personal Choice !! But I have had a great deal of enjoyment out of her over the years, and all good things come to an end eventually.🙃

That was brilliantly explained, and it's sad to know that you won't be renewing, because before I actually joined RLC, I was more than happy just tuning in, and just watching her free rooms that were offered to us, and I remembered a comment I really believe it was from you, and this may not be the exact quote, 'why just watch a 1 dimensional view of her, but instead view all the rooms of her life', but please believe me, the quote is probably not accurate, but it's in the ballpark, of being one of the reasons why I actually join

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

she is to an extent inhibited by the presence of Malia and perhaps an attitude of " that will do " complacency.

Has it really all been since Malia has been there? Not as far as i'm concerned, and this isn't from a fan's point of view. Being in Prague, coupled with 'Other' personal changes has played much more of a part - Age being one to be honest.

In the last three months, Malia has been away so often, 2, 3 nights many times plus during the day - 100 hours in just one week as well, away much longer than being there. And, 4 nights on the trot on one occasion. Did Leora take advantage of so much free space? No, not really. Eight full nights over 2 weekends all alone, and how many 'shows'? 2? All the apartment to herself, knowing full well when Malia would be back, and instead many times, nothing. Just on the phone. Or the Shisha. So that is all down to LEORA isn't it. That is why i used the term 'That will do', throwing in a bate maybe once a week, maybe 2 a week, to keep things ticking over. And don't forget, this is coming from someone who isn't asking for, or even complaining about her lack of solo shows nowadays! There's critical distance. So....Has she simply lost a lot of her libido?.....

Has PussyBoy, sorry, Mr. Ideal (🤣) played his part in taking a lot of that away from the apartment (That was for us to see) and has been taken somewhere else (For us not to see)? Or it simply a case of "Can i really be bothered now?". All that could be the case. Having Malia there has to an extent helped to lessen her work load, in more ways than one. And i said, nothing to do with who you are a fan of - If someone or something looks to have changed things, and that 'problem' is then rectified to substantial extent.....but it changes NOTHING, then who is to blame? And yes, her schedule IS now at times predictable, i called it last weekend - Sure enough we got a 'straight to cam 3' bate. The last solo bate was a 'straight to cam 10' bate. A sad feeling to be able to have an idea when and by whom things will happen, but it is now creeping in more.

For quite some time, Malia was seen, perhaps by more than just some viewers, as a burden. She herself has helped to turn that around, and is now let's face it, only part time at home. What has happened since then, now she spends a lot of nights alone? Leora looks bored, she looks lost, she looks like she has no idea what to do some nights. Goes to sleep early (for her). Scrolls away at social media. You then MAY get a show, but all this is down to her, no one else, so if she isn't bating, well, who's fault is it??!! Is she simply not as interested anymore?

Can anyone really see the 'Old' Leora returning when she is finally alone again? Nah, no chance.

In many, many ways - She's not the same person that she was. SHE HAS CHANGED. Some of it consciously, but also i feel, some of it naturally.

She just needs a break to re-evaluate priorities , find her lost self again , relax ,  and then decide if she wants , either to come back to the camera / luxury way of living or proceed with her life and do something else . 

In my opinion , Leora is addicted to this life ( she is doing it for almost 8 years now ) and is difficult to go away , many are saying that she will easily find other things to do whenever the time to say goodbye comes , I personally doubt it and I think she is “ squeezing “ herself with RLC because of no alternatives . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2