Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

It's all very simple, all participants in RLC, they are paid to show themselves to the cameras, so what they do is for money, they are normal shows with a paying audience, maybe sometimes they are a bit real, but most of them are fiction, the thing that upsets me is that after many years, there are still people who have not understood this.

Chin up, please don't be upset. No need to cry mate we get it.

12 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

This is really a good example, of how low best-friends will go to make money, they have no shame in their phoniness

They are best friends( yes or no), and in all normal situations, best friends do not do this( yes or no), were they doing this in Russia( yes or no), so they're lowering their self for the money( plain and simple), and there's no shame in their game for doing it, so you can prop up as many confuse symbols as possible, it just confirms you are unable to disprove what I'm saying, so if you're into these fake lesbian shows, stand up and be a man, and tell me where I'm wrong, but judging from the people that like these fake shows, you're be unable to

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

They are best friends( yes or no), and in all normal situations, best friends do not do this( yes or no), were they doing this in Russia( yes or no), so they're lowering their self for the money( plain and simple), and there's no shame in their game for doing it, so you can prop up as many confuse symbols as possible, it just confirms you are unable to disprove what I'm saying, so if you're into these fake lesbian shows, stand up and be a man, and tell me where I'm wrong, but judging from the people that like these fake shows, you're be unable to

I stand up every time I see a fake show😇

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It's not a matter of what best friends do or don't do, this is a business venture partially brought about I imagine by the Covid situation.

If Malia was originally planning to stay with Leora for perhaps a month or two and then return to Russia this situation would no doubt not have occured, but because of closed borders they had to adapt, as there was no way Malia could have stayed indefinitely with Leora in the Apartment possibly because of RLC's contract restrictions and secondly because it would have inhibited Leora and her therefor interfered with her occupation.

It was then possibly decided between them and RLC that she could be accommodated but only on a similar arrangement to Leora's, therefor Leora had to teach her the ropes.

It was always clear to anyone with half a brain that a situation would be created that allowed them to " get together ",  it's voyeur's gold to the viewer, and possibly lucrative to the girls... Why not???

It is to the viewer whatever they want it to be, if some people wish to think it is unreal, scripted and false then so be it, it's their prerogative...Conversely if others see it as real and natural then that is also OK.....It's called  "FREEDOM OF CHOICE " 

It might not suit everyone the same but no one has a gun to your head forcing you to watch it are they? 

Live and let live mate...No human beings or animals are killed or injured during the filming of these situations.😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's not a matter of what best friends do or don't do, this is a business venture partially brought about I imagine by the Covid situation.

If Malia was originally planning to stay with Leora for perhaps a month or two and then return to Russia this situation would no doubt not have occured, but because of closed borders they had to adapt, as there was no way Malia could have stayed indefinitely with Leora in the Apartment possibly because of RLC's contract restrictions and secondly because it would have inhibited Leora and her therefor interfered with her occupation.

It was then possibly decided between them and RLC that she could be accommodated but only on a similar arrangement to Leora's, therefor Leora had to teach her the ropes.

It was always clear to anyone with half a brain that a situation would be created that allowed them to " get together ",  it's voyeur's gold to the viewer, and possibly lucrative to the girls... Why not???

It is to the viewer whatever they want it to be, if some people wish to think it is unreal, scripted and false then so be it, it's their prerogative...Conversely if others see it as real and natural then that is also OK.....It's called  "FREEDOM OF CHOICE " 

It might not suit everyone the same but no one has a gun to your head forcing you to watch it are they? 

Live and let live mate...No human beings or animals are killed or injured during the filming of these situations.😂

I was just about to write everything you said jimbo you copying me😁

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

il y a 9 minutes, chris hillman a dit:

J'étais sur le point d'écrire tout ce que tu as dit jimbo tu me copies 😁

tu peux le remercier ... il t 'as évité d' écrire des conneries .... philosophe sur de pauvres filles paresseuses et sans talent en les faisant passer pour des saintes quand elles écartent les cuisses devant une cam

Edited by moreau
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I just would like to thank you so very much for your response, yes Leora is still the one I prefer watching, but that's my personal preference, but one thing is funny but true, before your response, I was trying to come up with a better way of explaining myself, because each time I tried, I just kept getting more people being confused, of what I was trying to express to them, so thanks again for your response

• Confused 1

I could have done worse, I could have attempted to philosophise a someone like yourself...The best of which ran down his mother's leg at birth, then the traumatised maternity staff accidentally threw the baby away and kept the afterbirth to be raised as a sub-human...How's that for bullshit?

Perhaps when you get your scrambled brain together you could tell me where I appear to pass the girls of as Saints...I don't recollect.🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1