B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

Noldus

On 11/24/2020 at 5:41 PM, ed2 said:

She is lounghing around in just a tank-top and a thong. I find that so much hotter than all the lingerie and robes all the girls usually wear on here. 👍🏻

you realize, you're making a comment, a comment of your own, these two actors, they've really gone to your head

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you realize, you're making a comment, a comment of your own, these two actors, they've really gone to your head

You realize this comment was made 4 days ago?

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u got another couple in B4 so i m guessing u have subscribed now

Well, it looks like this. I do not know why. Maybe, I still hope that RLC will improve again.

One look at this show party shows that I'm wrong. It is strange. No idea what to say.

How long have C&C been part of the project now? It can't be long but they are already 100% show actors. 🤐

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Well, it looks like this. I do not know why. Maybe, I still hope that RLC will improve again.

One look at this show party shows that I'm wrong. It is strange. No idea what to say.

How long have C&C been part of the project now? It can't be long but they are already 100% show actors. 🤐

what else do u want that will make u break into ur piggy bank