Kathie & Stewie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Jawis said:

Kathie sure takes care of her boys. And no teasing only this time for the regular guest. 

Such bad timing last night eh!

Almost started giving guest guy a BJ only for Stewie to call.

Just when she slides his dick in and starts riding him only for the other guest to barge in.

Then she tried to tease him after (like to bribe him from what he had seen )but he wasn't having any of it. lol

Was same time disappointing but fun to watch.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

LOL, all that teasing and then fucking the guest guy was a part of show and pre planned. First a month ago she teased him in the bath then next day she rubbed him in LR.

Then she made him cum a week ago and now fucking all planned and i am more than certain Stewie knew about it at too.

49 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

LOL, all that teasing and then fucking the guest guy was a part of show and pre planned. First a month ago she teased him in the bath then next day she rubbed him in LR.

Then she made him cum a week ago and now fucking all planned and i am more than certain Stewie knew about it at too.

Quite possibly true. But i like to believe full sex wasn't exactly part of it. But if it is. Koodos them for the acting. They got my attention.