Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Tool?! There isn't a single tool he would know how to use! Oh wait a second, you mean his dick! That does look pretty wonderful. Too bad its its attached to someone not my type. No offense Ken!

Think the one you got at home Ash is quite sufficient for your needs ::)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

IMO Paisly was not even attractive, and if you are talking about Cindy, Matthew's GF, I had no attraction to her either. well, I guess we just have very different tastes  when it comes to women .

Screenshot (286).png

Screenshot (257).png

Screenshot (158).png

• Like 1

Well I noticed that Ken got a haircut even if nobody else did. (Much smarter). 👍

Okay I've done a positive.

There was a distinct lack of Dylan this weekend. This is not good. Please do better, K&B. 😜

That's my negative.

I like what you did with the fairy lights in the living room. 👍

There's my second positive for the sandwich. Okay. Done now. You guys can return to your point scoring row. 😀 Just for the record, i don't think there's a comparison with Barbie and the other girls. Barbie is a different class of girl. Whole different energy, look and physique. It's like comparing apples and pomegranates. Or steak and Tofu burgers. Just doesn't compute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

Barbie and Ken want to conquer the US market.
You can now serve the US market. So you sleep in prime time and wake up at unusual hours. Competition for audience numbers is less at this point, as participants sleep in most of the other apartments. They give US viewers the "pleasure" of watching them play video games

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Screenshot (286).png

Screenshot (257).png

Screenshot (158).png

Yeah, exactly. Paisley was ok but nothing especial ! her face was nice, but she definitely was not a beauty queen, she had small boobs, and above average body.  Cindy was just an average looking girl. However, if you are talking about them being more adventurous and wild, I have to agree with you on that point. they both were highly entertaining girls. 

26 minutes ago, sonnenhoch said:

spacer.png

Barbie and Ken want to conquer the US market.
You can now serve the US market. So you sleep in prime time and wake up at unusual hours. Competition for audience numbers is less at this point, as participants sleep in most of the other apartments. They give US viewers the "pleasure" of watching them play video games

Yeah, I noticed that Barbie and Ken went to bed about 9 pm last night ( 6 pm in UK , 7 pm in west and Central Europe, 1 pm US eastern time ) and they woke up 11 hours later at about 8 am ( UK : 5am , EU: 6 am, and US E 3am) . that means they have lost the prime-time viewers on Saturday night in most places. I don't think there has been a strategy behind that 😃  I am guessing they were just bored as they had no plan for the evening so they just went to bed early. 

1 hour ago, sonnenhoch said:

Back when Barbie and Ken were visiting Stifler for several days, they had much more and longer sex than in their own apartment. The sex positions were also more interesting.

So there is still hope for improvement😀

tenor.gif

tenor (1).gif

tenor (2).gif

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1