Footy #1

nagachilli2

Le 5/30/2021 à 3:18 AM, nagachilli2 a dit :

I dislike both...but Man C more, so c'mon Chelsea!!...

We did it Mr Naga, no UCL for Man City... at least for now 😄

But credit to Chelsea and to the man-god Kante.

I managed to catch the 2nd half and damn Chelsea's fullbacks shut down City's flanks and Kante mopped up the rest.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

1 match down in the Euros...Italy looked pretty good, but they'll play better teams than Turkey. I'm surprised, tbh, I thought Turkey would give them a good game...

I dunno about you Naga but time was an Italian national side would be packed with top players but this side have very few famous names.Nevertheless they looked good against albeit a Turkish team(I believe)in transition.

16 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I dunno about you Naga but time was an Italian national side would be packed with top players but this side have very few famous names.Nevertheless they looked good against albeit a Turkish team(I believe)in transition.

The Turks surprised me as to how poor they were. I was expecting more, but the Italians still did  job.

Footy took a back seat for a while today with the scary incident with Christian Erikson...It put everything into perspective, and I really thought he was a gonna...but elated that he seems to have pulled through...

I'm pretty sure he's not a CC member, so can't see this message, but here's to a speedy recovery Christian...👍

Wales didn't look great, but will be happy with a point...I can't see them getting out their group...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The Turks surprised me as to how poor they were. I was expecting more, but the Italians still did  job.

Footy took a back seat for a while today with the scary incident with Christian Erikson...It put everything into perspective, and I really thought he was a gonna...but elated that he seems to have pulled through...

I'm pretty sure he's not a CC member, so can't see this message, but here's to a speedy recovery Christian...👍

Wales didn't look great, but will be happy with a point...I can't see them getting out their group...

Yeh,all the best to Christian Ericson,but I missed the game as I thought it was abandoned😥Finland won it.

BTW I know another UK outfit who won't qualify out their group.My tip to win it before the competition started is Belgium,looking good👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Yeh,all the best to Christian Ericson,but I missed the game as I thought it was abandoned😥Finland won it.

BTW I know another UK outfit who won't qualify out their group.My tip to win it before the competition started is Belgium,looking good👍

Don't be afraid to mention Scotland pal we all understand  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

The second word is !!!!!!!👍

:biggrin: Well our lot is on in about 15mins, will wait until the introductions are over as don't want to watch the wankers taking the fucking knee again. Tossers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

:biggrin: Well our lot is on in about 15mins, will wait until the introductions are over as don't want to watch the wankers taking the fucking knee again. Tossers.

WOW looks as though they have all seen sense at last and abandoned this bloody knee bending :biggrin: