Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

After having seen B4 and B5 Martina will definitely have recognized that RLC provides them with the worst apartment of all. I don't think they should be given another apartment , instead they should be offered some money to buy new furniture or to have the bathrooms renovated. All this mould in the corners, the holes in the tiles, the furniture going into pieces. Martina and Alberto are RLC's anchor couple. They deserve more attention!

Agree. Taking advantage of their good natures. Deserve a few rewards for their loyalty and sound application as genuine real life participants

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

After having seen B4 and B5 Martina will definitely have recognized that RLC provides them with the worst apartment of all. I don't think they should be given another apartment , instead they should be offered some money to buy new furniture or to have the bathrooms renovated. All this mould in the corners, the holes in the tiles, the furniture going into pieces. Martina and Alberto are RLC's anchor couple. They deserve more attention!

Totally agree. Just look at her face, those nice long legs and beautiful breasts. She looks like goddess.

4 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Maybe they move them to ex Carla and Yanai’s 😉 But perhaps they also don’t want to move , somehow when you get used to an apartment , it isn’t so easy to take the decision to go . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Maybe they move them to ex Carla and Yanai’s 😉 But perhaps they also don’t want to move , somehow when you get used to an apartment , it isn’t so easy to take the decision to go . 

The apartment Martina is in has been a staple of RLC since they began broadcasting. Same as with Carla & Yanai's former apartment.

13 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

There apartment is a disgrace, but it's free for them them to stay there.

15 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Después de haber visto B4 y B5, Martina definitivamente habrá reconocido que RLC les proporciona el peor apartamento de todos. No creo que se les deba dar otro apartamento, sino que se les debería ofrecer algo de dinero para comprar muebles nuevos o renovar los baños. Todo este moho en las esquinas, los huecos en las baldosas, los muebles rompiéndose. Martina y Alberto son la pareja ancla de RLC. ¡Merecen más atención!

RLC is not the owner of this apartment, the owner lives upstairs, M&A talked to her about buying a new sofa and she told them she didn't want them to change any furniture, so for once RLC is not to blame for this.
I also agree that M&A should be given another more modern apartment, but they went to Carla and Yanai's and only liked the terrace.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

RLC is not the owner of this apartment, the owner lives upstairs, M&A talked to her about buying a new sofa and she told them she didn't want them to change any furniture, so for once RLC is not to blame for this.
I also agree that M&A should be given another more modern apartment, but they went to Carla and Yanai's and only liked the terrace.

Another excellent info , so many small details that we can understand so many big stories 😇

• Like 2

04:25 Barcelona time and since we know that Martina reads CC , now that everyone has calmed down  and the images are still fresh in our mind , I think we should also say here , at her personal thread a big “ THANK YOU , GRACIAS , Спасибо “ for this incredible and amazing experience shared with us viewers 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1