Jennifer & Bradley (2021) Part #1

3 hours ago, dwarf said:

Chaque jeune femme comme Jennifer, à un moment donné, commence à se demander si VHTV ou RLC peut être son objectif dans la vie. Surtout quand son partenaire la traite comme un morceau de viande avec des ouvertures corporelles pendant les rapports sexuels. Il est le pur contraire d'un homme sensible et tendre. Et il me semble être obsédé par le sexe. Mais de nombreux "clients" de VHTV pensent que c'est bien et veulent juste voir cela. Cependant, Bradley n'est pas le seul à traiter son partenaire de cette façon.

I don't think Bradley treats Jennifer badly, although he's probably the one who got her into the VH adventure. Very few women here have taken the initiative: Misty, Anastatia, Lexy, Lola maybe. The others are followers.

10 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

I don't think Bradley treats Jennifer badly

I disagree. IMO, Dwarf is 100% correct about this fuckwad. If you had seen the absolutely violent face-fuck he subjected Jennifer to some months ago, you might change your tune.

About your comment concerning women taking the initiative, are you implying that women who don't, deserve what they get?

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

If you had seen the absolutely violent face-fuck he subjected Jennifer to some months ago, you might change your tune.

I don't know if this is a good argument to call him a violent guy. Look at how Sina gets fucked. Yet i have not seen her happier. Or look at Elon with his surgical hands, and how he muscles his pipe fitting rod in all the orifices of those girls . Yet his actually very mellow in nature. 

Bottom line is, you'd be surprised at what women want/like. Sexual acts are not usually a good metric to judge violence in a couple. IMO

• Like 3

13 hours ago, fornika said:

I don't know if this is a good argument to call him a violent guy. Look at how Sina gets fucked. Yet i have not seen her happier. Or look at Elon with his surgical hands, and how he muscles his pipe fitting rod in all the orifices of those girls . Yet his actually very mellow in nature. 

Bottom line is, you'd be surprised at what women want/like. Sexual acts are not usually a good metric to judge violence in a couple. IMO

Unfortunately, I don't have sub, so I don't really get to see how any of them fuck, unless someone posts a GIF or a video, which is rare in most apts. Someone happened to post a GIF on the day I spoke of.

Certainly everyone has their tastes, desires, even addictions when it comes to sex. Everyone likes different stuff, but if I were a woman and some guy did to me what I saw Bradley do to Jennifer, he'd be chewing on his balls when he woke up.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Unfortunately, I don't have sub, so I don't really get to see how any of them fuck, unless someone posts a GIF or a video, which is rare in most apts. Someone happened to post a GIF on the day I spoke of.

Certainly everyone has their tastes, desires, even addictions when it comes to sex. Everyone likes different stuff, but if I were a woman and some guy did to me what I saw Bradley do to Jennifer, he'd be chewing on his balls when he woke up.

I hear ya. Certain sex acts can certainly embolden guys and eventually lead to potential vilence.

It starts with a playful slap during sex to rough sex to a punch during an argument .

• Like 1

Go to -----------. Search for 'Jennifer' and check out the video from February 15th. It's called "Jennifer Bradley hot f *** and facial". The video lasts a total of 15 minutes. You only have to watch to the end from minute 11. Then everyone can form their own opinion. The bad thing is, that he obviously doesn't understand anything. He stays cold, numb, and babbles. It's the second video I've seen that Jennifer shows such a reaction to Bradley's practices. As always IMO, my interpretation.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:22 PM, dwarf said:

Go to -----------. Search for 'Jennifer' and check out the video from February 15th. It's called "Jennifer Bradley hot f *** and facial". The video lasts a total of 15 minutes. You only have to watch to the end from minute 11. Then everyone can form their own opinion. The bad thing is, that he obviously doesn't understand anything. He stays cold, numb, and babbles. It's the second video I've seen that Jennifer shows such a reaction to Bradley's practices. As always IMO, my interpretation.

Not there now? Strange unless it's under a different name.

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

yes, yes. Have written the URL with underscores instead of dots. And in the title the f*** word with asterisks. Because of possible censorship of URL and words. Let your imagination work

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

This is the video I think is being referenced

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Jennifer Bradley hot fuck and facial,Feb 15 in category Hard Sex on realm Bradley & Jennifer camera Bedroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

• Thanks 1