Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

1 minute ago, JYBRD said:

I know what you mean by translators. Somebody translated a conversation between Nelly and Martina during her visit to B4 before the barbeque visit and apparently according to the translator they decided they were just going to be just friends. I remember the conversation. It was a long one.

i asked a few times on here so what more was said it was Bogdan talking to Nelly about it then he spoke with Martina about it before the 3hr ride home lol it was not just B saying i dont want you two having sex anymore like you said it was a long talk, was it like i thought i was okay with it but now i am jealous or Nelly could be falling for you we need to end this there was more to the conversations and if true would love to hear the details or am i the only one

8 minutes ago, omedo said:

Don't worry about the translators anymore, this will be my last comment on Martina and Alberto so you can continue with your speculations and your truths.
Bye, bye.

i dont know you from adam and i am just going to take your word on something im not stupid and have lived these 58 yrs on this earth by not just trusting some guy just because he said so ,and damn you are thin skinned i never said you lied afterall i just dont know you

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

Don't worry about the translators anymore, this will be my last comment on Martina and Alberto so you can continue with your speculations and your truths.
Bye, bye.

????? What precipitated this sudden withdrawal, Omedo? I didn't see any criticism of you or your findings from anyone. Have the couple themselves asked you not to provide any further information via translation, or otherwise, to protect their privacy? I thought you were pretty discreet with your translating and gave away few intimate details, if any.

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i dont know you from adam and i am just going to take your word on something im not stupid and have lived these 58 yrs on this earth by not just trusting some guy just because he said so ,and damn you are thin skinned i never said you lied afterall i just dont know you

I guess I shouldnt have brought it up, If Ive offended anyone I apologize. My Spanish isnt very good. I have to rely on these boards at times to know whats going on. It would be nice though they spoke more english.

8 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

????? What precipitated this sudden withdrawal, Omedo? I didn't see any criticism of you or your findings from anyone. Have the couple themselves asked you not to provide any further information via translation, or otherwise, to protect their privacy? I thought you were pretty discreet with your translating and gave away few intimate details, if any.

Some guys here have doubted his translations...or shall I say 'questioned' them as being the truth...
He's obviously followed M&A closely since they joined the project, understandably, because he speaks the same lingo. So, when many guys here might be watching shite shows in the GOV apts, he'll be watching M chatting to A while cooking dinner, or playing with the dogs. He picks up all the 'boring' stuff because he understands what they're saying. But some stuff isn't all that boring is it...
But he's as much from their village as me...lol

I could translate all Luna's Geordie phone calls home, but don't want to be labelled the same...😏

Guys should just continue speculating on here. It's much more interesting...Why let the truth get in the way of a good story...

Thx to one or 2 on here, we've lost a highly valued translator...I think the same happened with a Russian guy a few years ago...Well done guys :dodgy:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

There's a difference between mild scepticism and blatant cynicism. While not everyone believes every word to be always accurate, assumptions of translations being reasonably well-intended should be made, as a matter of faith. We lost a lot when we lost the Russian translator and that was also a matter of great regret.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

There's a difference between mild scepticism and blatant cynicism. While not everyone believes every word to be always accurate, assumptions of translations being reasonably well-intended should be made, as a matter of faith. We lost a lot when we lost the Russian translator and that was also a matter of great regret.

Sometimes guys maybe could formulate their posts a little better when questioning some of these valuable translations...I think pretty much everyone whose been here for a while think of Omedo as a canny lad, and his posts invaluable...There's no reason at all why he would make shit up...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nous avons tous droit la parole on est en démocratie et nous interprétons tous les traductions à notre façon je ne vois pas ou et le mal.

We all have the right to speak, we are in a democracy and we interpret all the translations in our own way I do not see or and the evil.

9 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Nous avons tous droit la parole on est en démocratie et nous interprétons tous les traductions à notre façon je ne vois pas ou et le mal.

We all have the right to speak, we are in a democracy and we interpret all the translations in our own way I do not see or and the evil.

And he has the right to stop posting because he feels like it's useless to take the time to translate stuff only to be met with a bunch of skeptical people who would question every single one of his accurate translation.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Bye, bye.

I know perfectly if you stand on your decision and you don’t change it , how it feels for you to end up with what you posted 😔 I perfectly understand , I hope still you make us the honors here and you keep on at least contributing your opinions and ideas 😔

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

I agree with this...but how can you 'interpret in your own way' something that is said to you from a guy who can totally understand the language they're speaking....and you can't! 🥴

It doesn't matter now, because he's fucked off...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

as example just how many guys on here just knew for a fact Bogdan had no problem with Nelly stepping out with Martina well i guess that was not exactlly acurate

He didn't like it when she did it the first time with Masha and her friend. Not sure why anyone would say he didn't have a problem with her and Martina.

• Like 1