Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I agree, it does not look good re Zac and Luna, but you never know. I used to watch Leora when she was with Paul and they had the occasional shag in the guest room (freebie), but at the moment its all very predicable and lets be honest, a bit boring There are a few exceptions for me anyway - all IMO -  Linda and Tibor are OK, Martina and Alberto also , and the great gang in B5 are fun to watch. I did enjoy the naked/semi naked charades last night. Whatever Gina was miming it had the girls in stiches laughing.  Lovely to see.  But as for the rest, Masha does what she does for the camera and the performing seals Claire/Carlo & Anthony/Lorraine are simply boring IMO. I cancelled last week but have a few more days to go - I tend to give the sub a rest for a few months. Oh.... Kity and Smith. What on earth has happened to those two?

Do you mean B4 here?

1 hour ago, kokiuh27 said:

What happened to Luna and Sac? They didn't last that long in RLC? 

The neighbors complained about the noise, without paying attention. We do not know why they are UM, but that may be one reason, since it has been so long.

• Upvote 1

Just to expand on the B4 group. They do seem to care about each other, amongst the parties, booze and whatever else they get up to. But last night something upset Holly and she was sat on her bed alone while the others were doing their thing - I think she was crying, but it was Gina who came into her room, put an arm round her shoulder and helped. Ten minutes later after sitiing on the stairs for a few moments she was back with the others. It was quite a touching moment and help came from the craziest girl in the house. Good on yer Gina - I hope you survive your lifestyle!

• Upvote 1

I don’t know if all those people who were sending mails to RLC regarding the behavior of the FG have been so sensitive also now to send mails asking RLC what’s happening with the long UM situation 🧐🤨 😏 But i guess these are the ones who will only be satisfied with the demolish of this site 🥸

• Like 1

Maybe they have small rats in house walls that at night would go in group to balcony to eat the plants..wich made a lot of noise and because the heigh of all those thousands small rats little parts of house floor ciment started falling to neigbours houses,also explaining why the cams are messed up..its the smalls rats that are destroying,eating the cams wires conections..Thats explains why Zac bought that rest "bed" that stays above the floor..that way the small rats cant bite their toes skin..but just mere speculation,in any case still more valid than rlc no info.the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if all those people who were sending mails to RLC regarding the behavior of the FG have been so sensitive also now to send mails asking RLC what’s happening with the long UM situation 🧐🤨 😏 But i guess these are the ones who will only be satisfied with the demolish of this site 🥸

Concerning fridge girl (FG) is a matter of principal and it has nothing to do with the demolishing of the site.  I guess if someone steals from you it's OK?  For me, theft is not dealt with in the right way and it should be dealt with a lot tougher.  I absolutely, positively, don't like a thief and unless you have ever been stolen from, you have know idea how that makes a person feel.  My home in the country has been broken into twice, the first time they hit me for almost $20,000!  The second time was not as much, It was right around $11,000.  It makes you want to kill somebody when it has happened to you.  Plus I never slept well after that, one eye and ear open all the time.  The thieves changed my life and that is something that I will never except.  So, in FG's case, RLC needs to do something about her and the neighbors need to press charges because she has now changed their lives as well.  Sorry DD but that's how I feel about it!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe they have small rats in house walls that at night would go in group to balcony to eat the plants..wich made a lot of noise and because the heigh of all those thousands small rats little parts of house floor ciment started falling to neigbours houses,also explaining why the cams are messed up..its the smalls rats that are destroying,eating the cams wires conections..Thats explains why Zac bought that rest "bed" that stays above the floor..that way the small rats cant bite their toes skin..but just mere speculation,in any case still more valid than rlc no info.the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

Maybe they were abducted by aliens.👽

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Maybe they were abducted by aliens.👽

Dear god..very good gess.Thats means house wil be offline for at least two days(we all know they abduct us and make a batch of tests with very small alien tecnology equipment and that last about two days)then they erase the abducted memory of those two days and put them were they leaved them),thats the reason rlc dont gives info..the aliens erased the two rlc emploies(the monkey in bicycle and George the cat)so they cant act..so one more day to go..😮😮.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

X-Files revival I see ... “ I want to believe “ 😉

No foking way..my friend are you saying the fbi its also involved in this..now that you talking it..i think i seen a pair of sunglasses on top of guestroom bed very similar to Scully ones😮.No wonder George the cat cant do shitt😮.

• Haha 1