Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That tends to happen when people in long established relationships start fucking other people. No surprise that more people noticed this place after she started fucking Nelly. Same thing that happened when we found out Sam and Eva were open. And look what happened when Masha and Sasha first had their group session with Jane and Dick. 

Monogamy is and will always be boring to watch, but throw in a new partner and this forum lights up. It doesn't even have to be as formulaic as when some couples on VH do it, but it does always add an extra element to the couple that makes them worth paying more attention to.

It's not just sex, most of the different aspects of personality are only revealed in social interaction. Even the couples in RLC who were monogamous, but still with many guests in the apartment, were much more interesting to watch.

10 minutes ago, kokob7 said:

незнам дали това ще стигне до алберто но бих искал .алберто, ти си щастлив че има това момиче то е огън човече но има и своите нужди човек трябва много уважение, търпение, страст и нежност

незнам дали това щв стине до алберто но спорет мен на мартина й е нужно повече внимание и неж ност при секса обича да целуват гърдити й да си играе човек с всичко нейно интимно и то дълго и чувствено

25 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I've only been here since August, no subscription. Has anyone heard anything about the Carla/Yani, and Luna/Zac apartment? 

Thanks!

Noise complaints from the neighbours (justified). It started with C&Y, then continued with L&Z. L&Z didn't care and eventually the neighbours had enough. After L&Z got kicked out, RLC decided to pull the plug on that place.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Noise complaints from the neighbours (justified). It started with C&Y, then continued with L&Z. L&Z didn't care and eventually the neighbours had enough. After L&Z got kicked out, RLC decided to pull the plug on that place.

I miss Carla. I know the girls like sex, but I always thought Carla, not only sexual, was very horny.  I saw take off her panties in the kitchen, walk up to Yani and put her pussy into his face. I haven't seen any girl do anything like that at RLC.

Thanks for the information!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

And that's where Martina & Nelly go off to have their lickfest where no one can see them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

And that's where Martina & Nelly go off to have their lickfest where no one can see them.

Makes a lot of sense to me. i never would have thought about that apartment. Maybe an RLC technician could "accidentally" turn the cameras back on the next time they are there?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

As a relative rookie,since August. has anyone been able to figure out names in any of RLC apartments? You have to figure, by listing to coversations, names will be said.

Thanks!

** Yeah, I know what you mean.  RLC can't be arsed to put up some helpful thumbnail pics on the apartment site, giving an indication of who's who (inc. animals) - it's utterly ridiculous.  One can only find out over a period of time, in a piecemeal fashion. People mention names in the comments, and half the time, I haven't a bloody clue who they're referring to.  Which names belong to which faces, that's the problem!  Some of us aren't clairvoyant.  🤔

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kokob7 said:

незнам дали това щв стине до алберто но спорет мен на мартина й е нужно повече внимание и неж ност при секса обича да целуват гърдити й да си играе човек с всичко нейно интимно и то дълго и чувствено

Woman on Woman are better at sex than man and woman

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Does anyone know if the information about Nelly and Martina traveling together later this month is speculation or translation?

It is a possibility and nothing fixed and has been discussed by them according to translators .