Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

Alors le petit ami de Masha a une petite bite et-elle plus petite que la bite d'Aberto ?

So Masha's boyfriend has a small cock and is she smaller than Aberto's cock?

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Vieille blague: Masha regarde le petit pénis du gars, avec dégoût, et dit "à qui comptez-vous plaire avec ce truc?"

Et le gars dit fièrement "MOI!"

Vous êtes sérieux elle a dit ça à son petit ami ?

Are you serious she said that to her boyfriend?

Masha avait dit que son futur petit ami devait avoir une grosse bite sinon ce n'était pas possible alors peut-être qu'elle ne fût pas sérieuse et que finalement les sentiments lui aient fait revoir ses critères de sélection.

Masha had said that her future boyfriend had to have a big cock otherwise it was not possible so maybe she was not serious and that finally the feelings made her reconsider her selection criteria.

J'ai vu sur des sites de vente en ligne qu'il existe des godes ceinture creux pour y mettre la bite dedans en général c'est plus pour les personnes avec des problèmes d'érection mais ça pourrait être une solution pour augmenter la taille et le diamètre du monsieur.

I saw on online sales sites that there are hollow strap-on dildos to put the cock in in general it is more for people with erection problems but it could be a solution to increase the size and the diameter of the gentleman.

GF-Freund is there to drink coffee
Masha tells him about last night
says he came late (time)
and that she had sex and how it went

now he takes care of the washing machine, the door no longer opens

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Dit nous tout rado07 je suis impatient de connaitre les impressions de Masha.

Tell us all rado07 I can't wait to know Masha's impressions

please understand
The translation is general
It's just meant to explain the mood and action in the room,
Also, some in the forum do not want too many details to be reported

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, rado07 said:

please understand
The translation is general
It's just meant to explain the mood and action in the room,
Also, some in the forum do not want too many details to be reported

Very nicely said ☺️

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very nicely said ☺️

Translation is difficult if not native
There is always room for interpretation
Some understand nothing, others understand otherwise, and others doubt the truth
Some get angry and stop saying something
I also see the danger that some protagonists feel that they are being watched too intensely and that less is said in front of the camera.
therefore my caution
And of course I'm wrong sometimes, I stand by it.
Every apartment needs a story; hence the translation; that makes the apartment interesting. Just watching different people have sex without understanding the point becomes boring in the long run.   that is my point of view

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Translation is difficult if not native
There is always room for interpretation
Some understand nothing, others understand otherwise, and others doubt the truth
Some get angry and stop saying something
I also see the danger that some protagonists feel that they are being watched too intensely and that less is said in front of the camera.
therefore my caution
And of course I'm wrong sometimes, I stand by it.
Every apartment needs a story; hence the translation; that makes the apartment interesting. Just watching different people have sex without understanding the point becomes boring in the long run.   that is my point of view

You couldn’t say it better 👏👏😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1