Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

il y a 3 minutes, patou a dit :

Je pose une question pourquoi quand j’écris un commentaire sur mon poste le petit coeur (memoji) qui se trouve à droite de citer n apparais plus ??

Excusez moi je me suis trompé d’appartement

Guy's are some questions I have if anyone knows how to answer me.  Masha from days before her birthday, in the various conversations she had talked about this trip, and many times that maybe she combined it with Barcelona, which we do not know yet.  Since then she has mentioned to many people (in conversation with Dick with a friend from Russia and with her best friend) the date of the last party.  A few days before the party we saw a few mornings Masha coming out with a serving tray with two coffees, and some nights the doorbell rang and on cam9-10 conversation with a man could be heard, and then they left for a while.  At the party she welcomes this boy with a handshake, and then we saw how the whole phase unfolded.  Question 1: Why did they choose this way to put this boy in the game?  Question 2: Masha said in many conversations that she likes highly qualified boys, how did she choose this boy?  Question 3: RLC after the trip wants to introduce him to us as a lover and as a roommate in the apartment?

42 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Guy's are some questions I have if anyone knows how to answer me.  Masha from days before her birthday, in the various conversations she had talked about this trip, and many times that maybe she combined it with Barcelona, which we do not know yet.  Since then she has mentioned to many people (in conversation with Dick with a friend from Russia and with her best friend) the date of the last party.  A few days before the party we saw a few mornings Masha coming out with a serving tray with two coffees, and some nights the doorbell rang and on cam9-10 conversation with a man could be heard, and then they left for a while.  At the party she welcomes this boy with a handshake, and then we saw how the whole phase unfolded.  Question 1: Why did they choose this way to put this boy in the game?  Question 2: Masha said in many conversations that she likes highly qualified boys, how did she choose this boy?  Question 3: RLC after the trip wants to introduce him to us as a lover and as a roommate in the apartment?

I'm not sure how these things are related or if they are related at all
We'll have to wait and see what happens after the holidays

Masha will check him ... and then present the result

I don't think RLC influenced this process
it may be planned, but if so, it is Masha's plan
But at the moment I don't know anything about it 🤷‍♂️

I love Babi, she has barely arrived at Masha's when she already has a visit from her beautiful friends
Without wanting to give orders to RLC, a Roomate apartment with Babi in Italy could be a very good idea 😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I love Babi, she has barely arrived at Masha's when she already has a visit from her beautiful friends
Without wanting to give orders to RLC, a Roomate apartment with Babi in Italy could be a very good idea 😁

👎

• Upvote 1