Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

Just now, ddhm said:

This is some of the most weird things that a guy can handle .. except if he is a master to make her Volcano Etna and enjoy 😂🤣

He thinks now, i can not use my SMALL PENIS, let me try it with my fingers. SO SAD THIS..😂

2 minutes ago, moss01 said:

He thinks now, i can not use my SMALL PENIS, let me try it with my fingers. SO SAD THIS..😂

Not everyone can be Rocco Siffredi , the weird thing isn’t that the guy isn’t fucking a woman who desperately wants cock but also why this woman isn’t giving the guy a BJ ( that she’s a master ) to at least satisfy him ( especially now that he finally got naked repeatedly ) ..

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

This is why I told RLC that your website isn't worth the money that you're charging people!!

She’s the woman who has respected this site and its customers  the most with what she has done on cameras 😇

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, moss01 said:

Masha should fuck with Gina's Boyfriend.. that guy has a much bigger cock. Best for her. 👏  😁

There’s only one guy who knows what to do for her , we said his name ( Dick ) and his nickname ( Top Knot ) 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Not everyone can be Rocco Siffredi , the weird thing isn’t that the guy isn’t fucking a woman who desperately wants cock but also why this woman isn’t giving the guy a BJ ( that she’s a master ) to at least satisfy him ( especially now that he finally got naked repeatedly ) ..

I understand her, why give a blowjob to a guy with SMALL COCK.. she thinks let this be my last time with him.. so i can find someone with a bigger cock to destroy my pussy. 😆

5 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

This is why I told RLC that your website isn't worth the money that you're charging people!!

IT should be FREE..because some girl are to shy.. Like SERAFIMA.. PFFF She needs to bate better and don't be so shy all the time.

• Haha 1