Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

23 minutes ago, lollai said:

The guy only wants cuddles.  I have no words

This guy is so fucking shy, but i understand now. SMALL DICK 😂.. PFF i wish i was there with masha i destroy her with my bbc. This is all waste of my time, wachting them and they just cuddle and do some dry sex. WTF.😓  She can have better. Like the black guy before. 👏

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe Masha is tired to be alone and finally wants to settle down for a period , I prefer a wild and crazy unpredictable Masha but I will always wish for a happy Masha . And if this guy is happiness for her , it will be the best 😇 Time will give the answers 

Yes, oke.. i am waiting and see how this is going to be. 😅

2 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I miss those 22 apts RLC had before something was always going on.  I had a lot of hiding places.  

Look at Masha, she wants to fuck, and this guy only cuddle and sleeping with his SMALL DICK. So sad to see her like this. DAMN😓

25 minutes ago, moss01 said:

Look at Masha, she wants to fuck, and this guy only cuddle and sleeping with his SMALL DICK. So sad to see her like this. DAMN😓

Looks like you're more obsessed with his dick than Masha is... 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That's right, Masha loves big dicks, and especially big black dicks (which would somehow taste very special), but she also said that she can handle small dicks, she has a special technique for that
I also don't believe that size matters, there are other reasons that things go the way they go

2 minutes ago, moss01 said:

Yes it is sad back in the day Masha would have sex every day, so this is a huge step back for Masha.  She has changed a lot before Masha would take what she wanted now she's showing patience.

• Like 1