Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

Streaming House Of Love GIF by Joyn_de

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

👎

Can you tell me what you like in life? so that one day we can make you happy because apparently nothing pleases you, but that does not prevent you from coming every day anyway :angel:

Suddenly I wonder if you would not have a cross in your cellar so that we can tie you up and whip you since you seem to like to hurt yourself 😁

Maybe I should have said bad things about Babi like that you might have taken his defense as for Serafima

so in fact you just like annoyance 🙂 Just say white for you to say black and vice versa

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Putain, je sens qu'il peut avoir du grabuge chez Masha.

Une cause aussi de cet escogriffe qui ne sait pas se comporter en homme

Quelle mauvaiseiette ce gars, 

J'ai dit :  mauviette , ce gars est une mauviette 

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Streaming House Of Love GIF by Joyn_de

Can you tell me what you like in life? so that one day we can make you happy because apparently nothing pleases you, but that does not prevent you from coming every day anyway :angel:

Suddenly I wonder if you would not have a cross in your cellar so that we can tie you up and whip you since you seem to like to hurt yourself 😁

Maybe I should have said bad things about Babi like that you might have taken his defense as for Serafima

so in fact you just like annoyance 🙂 Just say white for you to say black and vice versa

People that are honest with themselves and not people like you that never have anything bad to say.  To you, RLC and it's participants DO NO WRONG, for me I say it like it is and it offends you and others.  I don't tip toe around the daisy's to please people or to make them think they are all that and a bag of chips!!  Respect is not something someone deserves, it's something someone earns!!

P.S. for your "can you tell me what you like in life" question, myself nor you have that much time!!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Retour peut être à cause du COVID, probablement! 

Everyone talks confused
one understands nothing
Yes, Covid test, that can be the reason
Yesterday it was still possible to take the test in the country of arrival, maybe changed at the last minute.....or Masha's test was not accepted because the correct stamp was missing?????

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

People that are honest with themselves and not people like you that never have anything bad to say.  To you, RLC and it's participants DO NO WRONG, for me I say it like it is and it offends you and others.  I don't tip toe around the daisy's to please people or to make them think they are all that and a bag of chips!!  Respect is not something someone deserves, it's something someone earns!!

P.S. for your "can you tell me what you like in life" question, myself nor you have that much time!!

I find it really funny that you express yourself in a moralistic tone when you come to a forum to talk about someone you can see naked or more on the internet and that you have paid subscriptions to rlc to see it live, which is not really moral in terms of your code of conduct 😁

3 hours ago, hondarellas said:

she likes highly qualified boys, how did she choose this boy?

-It's often late. Masha complained about it
- whether the boy organized the trip?
- Certainly not sex
he must have other qualities!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I find it really funny that you express yourself in a moralistic tone when you come to a forum to talk about someone you can see naked or more on the internet and that you have paid subscriptions to rlc to see it live, which is not really moral in terms of your code of conduct 😁

I find it funny that you and others support a company that encourages drug use to their employee's.  I find it funny that you support a company where the real sexual depravity happens off camera.  I find it funny that you support a company where the tenants are gone during this time of year, much more than they will be home.  I don't want to hear that....the viewers have never seen them doing drugs or they don't do drugs because you have never seen them doing drugs.  I don't want to hear that.....they go off camera and don't have a passion pit somewhere and hook up.  I don't want to hear that....they are out enjoying the sights of Barcelona or sitting a café enjoying a drink or dinner for hours on end.  I'm tired of your's and others who feel like you do and don't give a shit about what you are paying for.

You are the classic example of a guy that goes into a tire shop and comes out with a brand new motor under the hood!!!

• Like 1