Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

please understand
The translation is general
It's just meant to explain the mood and action in the room,
Also, some in the forum do not want too many details to be reported

Je demande simplement à connaitre les impressions de Masha avec son petit ami le reste je m'en fous vous ne pouvez même pas nous dire si elle a apprécié ?

Je vais peut-être me faire gueuler dessus mais je m'en fous je vais le dire.

Dans ce cas il vaut mieux ne rien dire si vous n'allez pas au jusqu'au bout de votre traduction c'est décevant. 🙁

I just ask to know the impressions of Masha with her boyfriend the rest I do not care you can not even tell us if she appreciated?

I might get yelled at but I don't care I'll say it.

In this case it is better not to say anything if you do not go to the end of your translation it is disappointing. 🙁

53 minutes ago, Benny19 said:

Can anyone tell who will take care of the cats when Masha is traveling? Definitely GF with his girlfriend or someone you start?

His girlfriend isn't in Italy for the moment 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benny19 said:

Can any of you tell how Dasha is doing? Isn't she supposed to have had a child from Sasha? I remember reading that once.

I don't know anything about a child
the two (S&D) came back from Russia this week.

Vacation / Holiday for Masha, good for her.  She needs a rest. Afterall, laying in a tub for hours and hours can be tiring. Not to mention the stress of laying on your bed, spreading your legs wide, and jamming a dildo in and out. Don't get me started on the office politics! 

• Upvote 1

Masha deserves some days of vacations.BUT she have so many interrsting friends like cute brunet guest,that girl with tats,Piper,Taylor and we get Lips girl☹️.Gess till Masha returns house will be barca style crap.Probrably it wont happen but this "tease" game of last days with Masha and dude kinda felt the usual "interview" they do till they join in some barca vacations house,dont feel its that case but kinda felt that way.In any case hope Masha returns soon,one less house to watch(of the very few good ones)to watch till then.