Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

il y a 16 minutes, scoutouyoufe a dit :

I find Rlc better since these two women left Alberto and quiet he can do what he wants and I find that the girls of B4 express themselves a little more than usual but it is probably only an impression .

Exactly, let him play GTA in peace.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, darkman said:

I live in Spain (Barcelona), no one that I personally know has died of covid or a person close to me, they have told me, they told me, the acquaintance of an acquaintance, etc etc, like me many people, you go paying attention to what the media bought by the elites say. 

Sigh, I was not being literal, (with the term 'covid infested country') merely exaggerating for comedic effect, (well so i thought or hoped 🙂  ) Sadly the cultural differences between our sense of humour and what I hoped was an amusing phrase obviously did not work. The bad is mine. 🙂  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Sigh, I was not being literal, (with the term 'covid infested country') merely exaggerating for comedic effect, (well so i thought or hoped 🙂  ) Sadly the cultural differences between our sense of humour and what I hoped was an amusing phrase obviously did not work. The bad is mine. 🙂  

No problem..Just understanding. Thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je trouve Rlc mieux depuis que ces deux femmes sont parties Alberto et tranquille il peut faire ce qu'il veut et je trouve que les filles de B4 s'expriment un peu plus que d'habitude mais ce n'est probablement qu'une impression.

Cela ne me dérangerait pas qu'elle ne revienne pas.

I find Rlc better since these two women left Alberto and quiet he can do what he wants and I find that the girls of B4 express themselves a little more than usual but it is probably only an impression .

I wouldn't mind if she didn't come back.

Oh she will be back..but I hope with a better attitude. 

• Like 1

The big dog, Lucky, is in trouble, he's making loud, pronounced, breathing sounds (breathing difficulties?) - I don't know how serious this is, but it doesn't sound too good.  Alberto has left the house, probably to get the vet.  It sounds like a human, wheezing, with asthma.  The problem started last night, I thought then that it was just 'snoring'.  Lucky, being an elderly dog, these kind of events can give cause for concern.  The dog is still able to walk.  Let's hope he'll be alright.  Guess: dog flu? (could be wrong).

Update: Eventually, Alberto returned to house, for 5 minutes, then left with Lucky.  Taco has been left alone in house, and isn't happy about it.

Further Udate: Well over an hour later, Alberto returns from vet's, without Lucky (being kept in 'overnight' at vet's).  Alberto seems in good enough spirits, was playing around with Taco.  He eventually donned his special robes, and got back to his gaming. 😄

• Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

The big dog, Lucky, is in trouble, he's making loud, pronounced, breathing sounds (breathing difficulties?) - I don't know how serious this is, but it doesn't sound too good.  Alberto has left the house, probably to get the vet.  It sounds like a human, wheezing, with asthma.  The problem started last night, I thought then that it was just 'snoring'.  Lucky, being an elderly dog, these kind of events can give cause for concern.  The dog is still able to walk.  Let's hope he'll be alright.  Guess: dog flu? (could be wrong).

Update: Eventually, Alberto returned to house, for 5 minutes, then left with Lucky.  Taco has been left alone in house, and isn't happy about it.

Further Udate: Well over an hour later, Alberto returns from vet's, without Lucky (being kept in 'overnight' at vet's).  Alberto seems in good enough spirits, was playing around with Taco.  He eventually donned his special robes, and got back to his gaming. 😄

Thanks for the info. I saw them earlier and Alberto appeared to be looking in his mouth. Didn't look like he was feeling well. Was worried maybe he ate something he shouldn't have but then Alberto was massaging him in a comforting way and trying to make him more comfortable. When I checked next he and Alberto were gone and Taco was on table howling for his pack. Glad he hopefully got him help.

• Thanks 2

Lucky has had these breathing problems for almost two years now. Mostly in summer when temperatures and humidity are high. So far he has always recovered. In the first place because Alberto really loves his dogs. Even those who criticize Alberto must admit that the way he deals with his animals, how he treats them is outstanding. 

Martina loves the dogs too, but when she stays away over night or spends some days with Nelly she forgets them easily. She is definitely more selfish than Alberto.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Lucky has had these breathing problems for almost two years now. Mostly in summer when temperatures and humidity are high. So far he has always recovered. In the first place because Alberto really loves his dogs. Even those who criticize Alberto must admit that the way he deals with his animals, how he treats them is outstanding. 

Martina loves the dogs too, but when she stays away over night or spends some days with Nelly she forgets them easily. She is definitely more selfish than Alberto.

Well said, I think you can tell a lot by how a person is with animals,  I was impressed by Nelly to,  not only with how she gave the cat that visits her house water and food but by her expression doing it, friendly and smiling, same when she visited Alberto and Martina she enjoyed petting their dogs and making a fuss of them. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pifflebunk said:

Well said, I think you can tell a lot by how a person is with animals,  I was impressed by Nelly to,  not only with how she gave the cat that visits her house water and food but by her expression doing it, friendly and smiling, same when she visited Alberto and Martina she enjoyed petting their dogs and making a fuss of them. 

Nelly and Bogdan own the cat. The cat previously lived with them inside now it appears to live outside.  Can't you tell Nelly is just tolerating Martina's dogs especially the one called Taco and is not a dog lover. 

22 minutes ago, yelt said:

Nelly and Bogdan own the cat. The cat previously lived with them inside now it appears to live outside.  Can't you tell Nelly is just tolerating Martina's dogs especially the one called Taco and is not a dog lover. 

she went out of her way a few times to stroke the black lab, when she did not need to.  did not notice any interaction with Taco. Thx for the heads up, re their cat, I've only seen it once.