Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

44 minutes ago, redfan said:

Wow, Alberto is wearing a T-shirt,that is a gift from Nelly and Bogdan!Depicts the Russian national symbol,flag and the inscription "Russia"!

This is actually Martina’s and it has been said that it is a gift or purchase ( don’t remember exactly ) when she made a journey in Russia in the past ( again trying to remember correctly ) .. maybe other members will confirm it . 

Martina is a hard worker at the moment. Exams are approaching. And she obviously prefers the night shift. I have always admired the owls. As a student I was a lark, got up at 5 in the morning and studied then without anybody disturbing me. It was probably more effective, but I always fell sleep at 10 when the parties started. Thus I was very good at mathematics but not very successful with women.

• Like 1

The other day, I took time out to watch Alberto and Martina in their kitchen with lucky.  Alberto was spoon-feeding the dog (from a tin).  Lucky seems in good form; there's certainly nothing wrong with his appetite (he keenly wired that grub down) - a good sign 👍.  It was heartening, even moving, to see the loving, caring, looks on M&A's faces as they tended to the dog.  They really care about Lucky, just as a few others here do.  Sadly though, we know what the majority are busy doing - the dog's the least of their thoughts and concern.  What ever some of us say about Martina (she's currently in the bad books), on one issue at least, she has one redeeming feature, her concern for the dog.  Well done M&A - keep up the good work 👍.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 4/6/2021 at 12:17 AM, EMMETT111 said:

this site lets guys like him stay on here to long,i have not always been a angel and had 4 warnings from the mods myself but i never came on here with the sole purpose of putting down all subscribers and just calling the girls every name under the sun now there is a guy telling us that we have no women and we are pathetic  just for enjoying RLC i wont name names but it begins with Scotland they contribute nothing and in a lot of cases are not even subs of RLC  so why not just ban them my list of guys to ignore is getting pretty long

*** Truly rich indeed.  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Let's make one thing very clear: Harley, myself, and several other people here are worth more than a million of the likes of you.  So don't dare come in here attacking the good guys of the forum; the straight talkers, the truth tellers, the ones who tell it like it is - the ones with some moral fiber (more of these kind of people are badly needed here).  We have every right to call out the saddoes and wrongdoers.  We are the ones with the guts to say what needs to be said.  Too many people here are afraid to speak up (go against the grain) about the the things that are blatently wrong - there are certain bullies (such as you) who try to silence them.

You care nothing about the worldwide covid-19 crisis that is here and now ... you care nothing about the 3,000,000 global dead ... you care nothing about the millions of people who've lost loved ones - as long as you see your little, tawdry, covid-breaking, sex shows, that's all that matters to you. You happily watched a woman break Italian law, 3 nights in a row, last weekend - and it didn't trouble your conscience (oh wait!  You don't have one). You glorified the event, you encouraged it, you egged things on - in effect, you were an accessary to the crime.                                                                                            

Don't kid yourself, you make no positive contribution to the forum, except flooding sexually-charged threads with a deluge of sad, covid-ignoring, sexually-desperate drivel, just as you did last weekend i.e. the Masha, law-breaking, superspreader event - go back and read the copious jaw-dropping comments you made ... PATHETIC - UTTERLY PATHETIC !  The expression 'Get a life' comes to mind.

SO DON'T DARE COME IN BAD-MOUTHING THOSE OF US WHO CARE ABOUT THE FORUM IN A POSITIVE WAY . . . THOSE OF US WHO DON'T TAKE THE PLACE TOO SERIOUSLY . .  .  THOSE OF US WHO TREAT IT AS A SOAP OPERA AND JUST LIKE TO HAVE A BIT OF FUN WITH THINGS . . . THOSE OF US WHO DON'T DRAG THE PLACE INTO THE GUTTER

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

So it seems that super-charged Taco has been getting up to mischief lately; no surprises there, I've always said that dog was out of control.  His latest piece of handiwork, the sofa, took a chunk out of it - unacceptable behaviour!  He's destroying M&A's home - hey!  I thought that was Nelly's job. Time to ship the little bugger off to canine bootcamp; they won't be long in teaching him some discipline and respect for other people's property.  BTW, what the hell is he doing running around in that blue wooly-jumper thingy 🤣 It can't be THAT cold in Barcelona, they're far enough south in Europe?  Is he wearing it for a bet, or what? 🤣.  I shall be monitoring his modus operandi over the coming weeks, for signs of behavioural improvement. 🧐 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Truly rich indeed.  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Let's make one thing very clear: Harley, myself, and several other people here are worth more than a million of the likes of you.  So don't dare come in here attacking the good guys of the forum; the straight talkers, the truth tellers, the ones who tell it like it is - the ones with some moral fiber (more of these kind of people are badly needed here).  We have every right to call out the saddoes and wrongdoers.  We are the ones with the guts to say what needs to be said.  Too many people here are afraid to speak up (go against the grain) about the the things that are blatently wrong - there are certain bullies (such as you) who try to silence them.

You care nothing about the worldwide covid-19 crisis that is here and now ... you care nothing about the 3,000,000 global dead ... you care nothing about the millions of people who've lost loved ones - as long as you see your little, tawdry, covid-breaking, sex shows, that's all that matters to you. You happily watched a woman break Italian law, 3 nights in a row, last weekend - and it didn't trouble your conscience (oh wait!  You don't have one). You glorified the event, you encouraged it, you egged things on - in effect, you were an accessary to the crime.                                                                                            

Don't kid yourself, you make no positive contribution to the forum, except flooding sexually-charged threads with a deluge of sad, covid-ignoring, sexually-desperate drivel, just as you did last weekend i.e. the Masha, law-breaking, superspreader event - go back and read the copious jaw-dropping comments you made ... PATHETIC - UTTERLY PATHETIC !  The expression 'Get a life' comes to mind.

SO DON'T DARE COME IN BAD-MOUTHING THOSE OF US WHO CARE ABOUT THE FORUM IN A POSITIVE WAY . . . THOSE OF US WHO DON'T TAKE THE PLACE TOO SERIOUSLY . .  .  THOSE OF US WHO JUST LIKE TO HAVE A BIT OF FUN WITH THINGS . . . THOSE OF US WHO DON'T DRAG THE PLACE INTO THE GUTTER

Are the Scotts not getting vaccinated ?

COVID-19 Data Explorer - Our World in Data

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

So it seems that super-charged Taco has been getting up to mischief lately; no surprises there, I've always said that dog was out of control.  His latest piece of handiwork, the sofa, took a chunk out of it - unacceptable behaviour!  He's destroying M&A's home - hey!  I thought that was Nelly's job. Time to ship the little bugger off to canine bootcamp; they won't be long in teaching him some discipline and respect for other people's property.  BTW, what the hell is he doing running around in that blue wooly-jumper thingy 🤣 It can't be THAT cold in Barcelona, they're far enough south in Europe?  Is he wearing it for a bet, or what? 🤣.  I shall be monitoring his modus operandi over the coming weeks, for signs of behavioural improvement. 🧐 

"I thought that was Nelly's job."  Great line! 

Barcelona 12c or 53f temp. approximately.

• Haha 3

On 4/5/2021 at 12:37 PM, EMMETT111 said:

according to the translations if she wanted to do that guy she has the chance at his place every friday night

About the statement above, Martina told Alberto if she wanted to do this guy she's had the chance to do him at his place every Friday night?  Did I get that right?  She said that? Now we know who she is with every Friday night. So she invites the guy over to her place and they go for a walk after dinner of lunch?  I would say that doing part might be close behind.  Martina is a piece of work, becoming less and less attractive. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2